Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: My Cat is Gone...******update - please read******  (Read 5596 times)

• JennyI
  • A Stranger in a Strange Land

• Obamarama
  • Liked: 0
Re: My Cat is Gone...
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 11:51:29 AM »
Very sorry to hear.
If it makes you feel better, when I was little, we had a cat and she went missing for a few days so I understand your worry. She never went outside and was de-clawed on her front paws so we were terrified about her surviving in the ''wild''. Turned out she was hiding on top of a wardrobe probably laughing at us looking for her.
So, cats sometimes get a mind of their own. I hope Satan comes back home. Sounds like he has a great auntie..
Good things come to those who wait...a really long time.

• Falling Into Infinity
    • www.dreamtheater.net
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 01:41:31 PM »
OH I hope Satan comes home soon :( Reading made me feel so sad!! I wish I could offer suggestions to you, but I can offer support. If you need anything please let me know.
Keep us updated.
xoxo

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 01:56:52 PM »
I hope he comes home soon. :(

My (then 6 year old) cat disappeared last April and we thought we'd lost him forever. He wasn't one to wander off and up until then had always been a housecat. He was also like your cat..afraid of his own shadow. I cried for the entire time he was gone. On the sixth day, in the early morning hours, he walked back in and meowed to let us know he was home. We still have no idea where he was or what happened to him. We think he was lost in the woods by our apartments. But, just as I was about to give up hope, he came back. Hopefully, your kitty will do the same. :) 

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2008, 10:05:40 PM »
I hope Satan comes home!

Like others, we had an indoor cat, who did not have front claws, go missing one time. He was gone for a month, but he came home safe and sound.

• I miss you so much. My heart is forever broken.
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 05:48:50 AM »
OMG OMG OMG!!!

So it's 8:45pm and my mom says "you know if the neighbors don't stop walking out there Satan's not coming home!" and she unlocks the door to go smoke a cigg and he BOLTS INSIDE streight for my bedroom under the bed - his safe place!!!

I heard a loud thud (satan hitting the screen door while running in!) and I  SCREAMED "OMG HE JUST RAN IN MY ROOM!" and my mom "What?! are you sure!?!?" and I'm like "YES IM SURE!!!" I started crying uncontrollably!!! I grabbed him some food and he meowed at me and took bites of his food and he was meowing while eating!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I think he's been under the bench probably waiting for the door to open!!! OMG so amazing!!!! I'm so thankful!  ;D

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WELL WISHES AND PRAYERS!!!

Eatting as soon as he got in!

Scared

scared but he's okie!

*note to self need to vaccum under bed...urgh  :-\\\\*

Tomorrow he gets a bath (he's very dusty from the dirt), flea med and then next week he gets microchipped!...I doubt he'll be going outside again as he realizes how scary the big bad world is. He's lovin on me while I was petting him...his eyes were closed and he was kneading the bed. Yes I realize he's dirty but I don't care lol...I'll change sheets tomorrow!

Gosh the last 4 days have been hell! I'm thrilled...so happy. I feel like a big dark cloud has been lifted and I think my sister would be happy. She's watchin over him (her baby!) [smiley=angel.gif]

[smiley=smitten.gif]
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 05:52:23 AM by Turtle-Turtle »

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

Re: My Cat is Gone...******update - please read******
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2008, 05:58:31 AM »
I'm so glad he made it home! My family's cat (that we've had for 10+ years) has been missing for over a month. She was an outside only cat and fearless.

Maybe he went to visit your sister for a few days, then realized how much you need him.  :-*  ;)
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2008, 06:23:18 AM »
I'm so glad he made it home! My family's cat (that we've had for 10+ years) has been missing for over a month. She was an outside only cat and fearless.

Maybe he went to visit your sister for a few days, then realized how much you need him.  :-*  ;)

Aww  :( I'm sorry...I hope she comes back. The faith wavers but just try to keep optimistic. I tried really hard...it was hard not to think negative.

lol he prolly thought he could but she's far away from our house for his kitty legs....good 30 min drive. I'm so happy to have him back

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2008, 07:05:15 AM »
HE'S SO CONTENT! I can't stop taking pictures...I feel like I wanna soak up every min with him!

So content

Spoiled. When he was a baby I taught him to drink out of cups. He thinks hes too good for bowls lol. I got a cup, filled it with bottled water and went back in my room. I showed him the cup, his eyes got big and he got up super quick and started to paw at the cup lol...so cute. I'd leave him a cup but he likes to knock them over when he can't reach the water any longer.

It's so funny, we tried to get him out in the livingroom for like 5 mins. He cautiously made his way out here...I told my mom "he's scared of the portal too the big bad world!" lol...he finally came out and then slowly walked over to the door and stood there looking outside. Pondering what he's been through!? lol   [smiley=smitten.gif]

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 839
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2008, 07:58:59 AM »
Glad he's back!
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2008, 08:19:46 AM »
Yay!  :D
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2008, 08:40:44 AM »
Great news!!  :D

• Odd Duck
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2008, 09:18:40 AM »
So glad he's back! Give him a scritch from me. :D

• Jewlz
  • is in the house because....

• International Woman of Mystery
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2008, 10:46:09 AM »
Glad you got your/Brit's kitty back safe and sound!   ;D
I'm sure he's glad to be home!

• If you take my breath away...
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 10:51:00 AM »
So happy for you all!   :D 
...the whole damn thing will turn
and return redefined, rearranged, rearranged...

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2008, 11:03:11 AM »
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you that Satan made it back home.

My cat was missing for over 7 weeks in 2006 and he was found by the neighbors and brought back to us. Thinner and much worse for wear. But, almost 2 years on he's his old self. He too was strictly an indoor kitty and managed to survive outdoors from Thanksgiving 2006 to just after the new year.

So little miracles happen...for those who are still missing theirs don't ever give up hope.

Sponsored Links