Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Applying for Spousal Visa - questions about my job situation  (Read 329 times)

• kitto umaku iku yo!
  • Liked: 0
Applying for Spousal Visa - questions about my job situation
« on: April 07, 2009, 08:36:42 PM »
Hi all,

I will be applying for a spousal visa in July but am desperately wanting to get as many of my ducks in a row as I can before then.  Basically, my situation is this:

In May 2008, I traveled to the UK under the BUNAC program and was hired on at a company which deals in internet-based stuff (don't want to be too specific, they're not hard to track down with a few search terms).  After I returned to the US, I have continued to be employed by them on a part-time basis and have received pay packets monthly in a bank account in the UK.  I did not make enough this past year to require me to file separately from my parents.

In all other aspects my situation with my fiance is very straightforward-- neither of us have ever been refused from the other's country and never overstayed.  We have a ridiculously well-documented relationship. :P

Will the fact that I already have a job in the UK be an issue?  Should I request any documentation from my employer or from HM Revenue & Customs?  Or...  unsure of what other questions to ask.

All advice appreciated.

• Banned

• Liked: 4
Re: Applying for Spousal Visa - questions about my job situation
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 11:32:55 PM »
It's not complicated.  It helps you have a job lined up in the UK, that's all.

Vicky

• kitto umaku iku yo!
  • Liked: 0
Re: Applying for Spousal Visa - questions about my job situation
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 03:32:38 PM »
Brilliant!  Thank you.

Sponsored Links