Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Are we Americans or what?  (Read 1620 times)

• Phineas Gage
  • Liked: 0
Are we Americans or what?
« on: May 13, 2009, 11:37:38 PM »
I must vent:

For those that read the thread regarding UK women and shaving, I am a bit upset about how many of the readers to that thread responded and the fact that it was closed by the mod. First of all, it was placed under GUY TALK for a reason. There are many conversations in the GIRL TALK thread that may disgust a man, but let a man have replies such as those made by the women, and have that thread closed? We would have gone crazy on him. I was under the impression that this community board was a place where Americans can post questions/comments/gain support while they are in the process of moving to/already living in/or thinking about the UK as their home. All the poster did was ask a question to disspell a myth. Simple. If you found it disgusting and crude, then that is your own sensitivity issue that you should deal with on a personal level. There was no reason to attack him before educating him.

I am not justifying his question whatsoever, I am simplying voicing my disgust at the way you women handled the question, as if sex and personal hygiene are such taboo topics. Everyone that responded so inappropriately, GROW UP.

Elena

• Liked: 2
Re: Are we Americans or what?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 11:44:37 PM »
Oh dear. This isn't going to go well.

• Liked: 24
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 11:54:43 PM »
If you have a problem with a moderation, take it up with the moderator or administrator by PM as per the forum rules please.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 07:15:46 AM »
I'm just going to jump in here and say that that thread started to kick off at 11 o'clock at night.  Mods don't live here.  We sleep.  And since none of us wanted to wake up to 13 pages of madness, it was locked.

He asked a question.  It was answered.  Now it's locked.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab