Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Finding US soups  (Read 515 times)

• Liked: 0
Finding US soups
« on: July 28, 2004, 03:02:01 PM »
Most of the expat sites carry Campbell's tomato or cream of tomato, maybe cream of mushroom and a chicken noodle.  I'm hoping to find Alphabet Vegetable (vegetarian) and a wider range of US brands of soups.

Any ideas?  I've used americangoodies.com before (for my Entenmann's craving) and it was good except extremely pricey.

Re: Finding US soups
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 07:19:13 AM »
If you haven't already, I would recommend trying all the different ranges of British soups you can get easily here.  Most of them are very, very nice!

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 02:45:03 PM »
What a great idea - thank you!  Major duh on my part.  I moved here to the UK where it's one of the most fab places on earth for soup.

Thanks again.

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 03:12:55 PM »
The soups here are incredibly fab - especially the Sainsburys ones and the Covent Garden soups.  Yummy!  Broccoli & stilton with crusty bread........ ;D
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 11:36:34 AM »
i too love the covent garden soups, but haven't found a can here that i can enjoy eating. have tried baxters, luxury, etc...... my favorite soup in the world is campells tomato, but it is definitely not the same here. i have bought it from the american sights but hate paying that much, so just save that treat for when i am home.

Sponsored Links