Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: very sad :(  (Read 4098 times)

• Married March 21,2005!!!
    • My Myspace page
  • Liked: 0
Re: very sad :(
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2004, 06:44:18 AM »
Hmmm, I was under the impression that if you went in on a walk-in basis that they interviewed you the same day and that all you had to wait for was the report from Gatwick and them to either approve or deny the visa. Did they give you a reason why they didn't do your interview the same day you went in?

YEAH they said that since i was detained that I would have to wait for them to call the airport then they do a report and then i get a phone call to schedule an interview.. WTF??
anyway.. So basically i have to wait. EVEN THUGH the lady told me to just come up there and it would  be faster .. BUT i guess they just doing thier job.. i just have to wait. I am so scared though. i want to really get this overwith.
 Shala
PS if u do come to town PLEASE let me know we can meet up for lunch or smething while u are waiting :) it would be nice to talk to someone in person who has gone through this mess.

Shala
Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Patrick Mulcrone. March 21,2005.  :) Temporarily back in the USA! Missing him! If you need advice I am here for you!

• Liked: 2
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2004, 10:30:24 PM »
YEAH they said that since i was detained that I would have to wait for them to call the airport then they do a report and then i get a phone call to schedule an interview.. WTF??
anyway.. So basically i have to wait. EVEN THUGH the lady told me to just come up there and it would  be faster .. BUT i guess they just doing thier job.. i just have to wait. I am so scared though. i want to really get this overwith.
 Shala
PS if u do come to town PLEASE let me know we can meet up for lunch or smething while u are waiting :) it would be nice to talk to someone in person who has gone through this mess.

Shala

Well, guess I better make another phone call to the consulate Monday morning and see if I can't get a better idea of how long this will take. I can't be hanging around out there for an indefinite amount of time waiting for them to schedule an interview.

• My Myspace page
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2004, 05:01:14 AM »
yteah call them and ask. i would like to know as well. COS that is just wrong. I am doing the right thing.
  Shala
Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Patrick Mulcrone. March 21,2005.  :) Temporarily back in the USA! Missing him! If you need advice I am here for you!

• Journal
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2004, 12:19:11 PM »
Everything should be fine, shala.  I had to do an in-person interview at the LA Consulate after being refused entry at Heathrow *and* having a visitor's visa application initially refused, and it was a breeze.  They gave me my stamp after about 10 minutes of talking.  I was one big bundle of nerves and anxiety, I understand how you feel.  :)  It will be fine.  Make sure you tell them that you know and understand the fiance visa process, and that if you and Patch ever decide to settle in the UK, you'll be applying for one.  That was pretty much all they wanted to hear from me.  I brought all sorts of documentation from my life in the States as well, to prove that I had ties here- if you have anything along those lines, make sure you bring them to the interview.  Best of luck to you, and keep us updated!  :)
"I will do this.  Nothing in my life matters except this.  I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment."  -Raistlin Majere

• My Myspace page
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2004, 06:45:13 PM »
thank y ou
 my only ties are my family really. I temporary work, but i mean i would not try to  NOT get a job here. So its a lil tough. but i will do what i can on that front that is my biggest problem because i hated the job i had and worked temoporayr until i got  ready to leave. AAAAAAAAAAAH
  other than that i think i am okay.
*feels sick*
 Shala
PS I plan on saying that if we do or if things Do change for our relationship )( my dad said just say we are good friends and we arent sure exactly whats going on thats why we want to spend time in person  )  and i will definetly go for the  fiance visa process. i am not a criminal :)

• Finally back in his arms...
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2004, 08:00:28 PM »
That is the same thing that I'm hoping with the visitors visa/spousal visa thing. That sure I got married on the visitors visa but at least I came home to sort the spousal visa out properly.

Oh I hope it goes ok for both of us...I'm getting more and more nervous as I am getting closer to sending my visa app in.

*huggles*

x x x - Missy  :-* :-
So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart and nothing else matters...

• My Myspace page
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2004, 04:22:11 AM »
 ;D tomorrow is the day of enchantment. I go to the consoulate. I hope and PRAY things go well.
 I am going to try to get a fax sent to me from my last temporary  job so they can just state i will abe able to work when i come back. Its not perminant but still i can look for SOMETHING.
  and then i dont know what. I am so scared. I hope they dont ask to many pressing questins. :(
 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
 thanks for all u guys help and support i am so nervous i wont be able to sleep a wink. I think once i get the news either way i can sleep.
aaaaaaaaaaaah whwhhwhwh
 Shala
PS patch says no matter what. nothing will keep us apart. HE SO SWEET LIKE THAT! i love that boy!

and i do plan on saying if there is a chance something happens i will abide by the rules of visa and get my fiance visa /spousal visa but i dont think i have to worry bout that right now.. Just to have my bases coverd and thanks for ur tips victoria ( what a pretty name)

• Journal
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2004, 09:36:31 AM »
Aww, thanks Shala.  You have a pretty name too.

No problem on the advice.  Just be as calm as possible and tell them that you know the procedures for fiance visa applications.  The IO I spoke to told me specifically that was what they wanted/needed to hear.  How long did you ask for this visit?  I told them I only planned on a week and they gave me the full 6 months anyway, so if you tell them only a week or two and change your mind, you might be able to get away with spending more time there.  I'm sure everything will work out fine for you, and I'll set a bottle of champagne on ice for the celebrations when you get back here and post your good news.  :)
"I will do this.  Nothing in my life matters except this.  I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment."  -Raistlin Majere

• My Myspace page
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2004, 04:24:17 PM »
i said 2 monthsa an d 3 weeks but its les than 6 months stay. and i  had my dd ad extra money in my account .
OH NERVUOS
thank ku all so much
 Shala

• Global Funk Radio
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2004, 06:23:38 PM »
Good luck!  Lots of hugs to you  [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Sponsored Links