Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: very sad :(  (Read 4097 times)

• Married March 21,2005!!!
    • My Myspace page
  • Liked: 0
very sad :(
« on: August 03, 2004, 08:44:15 PM »
i am sure u all have read my other post that I went to London and got  detained and had to come home.
  I think its so hard because we were so excited to be able to possibly be together but now i am sad :(
  and i am at home and he's at home. when just the other day we were laughing and packing my things and getting ready to go to his house.
 I was allowed to stay one night there :( and it was only a few hours. it makes ur realize how much you love someone doesnt it?
 I feel like i am the only person that had this happen to them, I know i am not but i am scared to even try to go again or afraid to even try to get a visa becauseif i do what if they say NO :(
   shala
Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Patrick Mulcrone. March 21,2005.  :) Temporarily back in the USA! Missing him! If you need advice I am here for you!

• Liked: 8
Re: very sad :(
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 08:19:32 AM »
If, worst case scenario, you are refused a visa, there's nothing barring your boyfriend from visiting you in the States!   :)

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 08:25:19 AM »
I am so sorry Shala!  I meant to write you at your other post!  I almost had the same thing happen to me, somehow I got lucky and I was given a warning.  (Though I had a Return ticket)  I know how sad you must be, it's heartbreaking that you can't be with the man you love!  Hang tight and it's true he can come here.  Keep us posted and I'm hoping that you find the support you need here and from family and loved ones!!!
Stacey

• Garden Butterflies
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 09:18:19 AM »
shala, if you really wish to be together and a visa is the only way...  you can not sit back and be afraid to try...  the worst they can do is deni you...but you'll never find out for sure unless you try...  you have nothing to lose... because if you do not try, you are no better off...

best of luck and big hugs to you
Logic is one thing, it keeps us in control!
But the heart only knows one, which is the  
depths of our soul!

• My Myspace page
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2004, 01:35:10 AM »
Thanks guys
 my parents dont want me to quit either. my dad got me up early ysterday and i filed and put togethere all the things i needed for my visa application. he deposited lots of mney into my account and then  tomorow i am taking it up to the councolet.
IF they are open i am thinking they ar not but i think  they are lol. and the lady says come in and if all checks out and i have the proper things i can get stamped tomorrow, but i am not holding my breath.
but u alhave been wonddrful. patch is so sad i want to make him happy with good news.
 Shala
Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Patrick Mulcrone. March 21,2005.  :) Temporarily back in the USA! Missing him! If you need advice I am here for you!

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2004, 01:46:19 AM »
Good luck...hope it all works out for you!

• Finally back in his arms...
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2004, 12:53:16 AM »
Good luck lovey!!! I hope it works out - my fingers are crossed for you!!!

*huggles for you and Patch*

x x x - Missy  :-*
So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart and nothing else matters...

• My Myspace page
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2004, 05:53:29 AM »
*sigh*
now i have to wait and wait and.. oh yeah, WAIT lol.
hopefully  it will be okay. I did everything in person and expeditiously. I just hope to GOD some miracle the people at the airport didnt grade me too harsly or say something nasty to me. i was very agreeable and i didnt even put up a fight i just said okay :(
  shala

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2004, 11:10:31 AM »
I know telling you that everthing will soon be sorted and you will soon be with your darling is not enough.. I think probably all of us who were or are trying to get to the U.K. to be with the one they love has had your fears and worries... I know I have... many nights I have lain in bed, with and without my Jimmy and all the fears and worries come to call... but I have hope as you need to have hope that it will, in fact, be sorted and you will soon be with the one you love...
I wish you luck as I pray I have luck in realizing our dreams...
                                                                                                         Jo  :D
It's the difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Lipstick? Where woman? There is no lipstick!
She wasn't kissing your lips my darling

What's it gonna be Merv?
Interesting deal
She'll do it. If she has to kill everyone in this room. She'll do it. She's in love.
*sigh*
It's amazing how the path of love is so alike to the path of insanity

2gether 4ever Jo & Jimmy

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2004, 04:40:01 PM »
I think it's better that you didn't put up a fight babes....I got quite hostile with them after having no sleep for over 48 hours...being detained for four hours with no food, I was a force to be reckoned with LoL!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you though babes...I'm hoping it will all turn out ok! Luffs ya loads!!

x x x - Missy  :-*
So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart and nothing else matters...

• My Myspace page
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2004, 06:07:12 PM »
not a figher. i just was scared to death mostly. I THINK i have a chance .. i dndt ask for too long of a stay. i just want to see my patchy again :(

• Liked: 2
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2004, 11:17:34 PM »
not a figher. i just was scared to death mostly. I THINK i have a chance .. i dndt ask for too long of a stay. i just want to see my patchy again :(

So did they tell you how long you would have to wait to hear back from them? The reason I ask is because I have to fly to LA to put in my application and I want to stay there until it's either approved or denied. I want to make sure I get my return ticket for far enough out.

• My Myspace page
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2004, 01:53:56 AM »
oh u are coming to LA u should come hang out with me!
 Um they didnt really SAY .. they said i would get a call next week to schedule an interview.
aaaaaaaaah
 but i am glad i went in there and made sure i gave it to someon in their hand instead of waiting for it to be opened by mail.
  they needed my detaining papers too, but i didnt have thse. i told her i could get them if she needed to see them.. UGLY PAPERS UGLY STAMP :(

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2004, 02:12:26 AM »
You know what - that's crazy now that I'm reading it Shala. They didn't ask me for my detaining papers or any of that stuff. They just asked what the reference number for it was and I had that on a piece of paper they had given to me. I had so much paperwork from that I couldn't believe it.

I honestly think that IO I got was in a hurry to leave when I got there because she didn't write a thing down about me and then what she did write down was only jotted down on a piece of paper. And like I told you, everyone keeps having problems finding a record of what happened that day...so I think she was pretty bad at the paperwork too.

Let us all know how it goes of course!!

x x x- Missy  :-*

• Liked: 2
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2004, 02:56:37 AM »
oh u are coming to LA u should come hang out with me!
 Um they didnt really SAY .. they said i would get a call next week to schedule an interview.
aaaaaaaaah
 but i am glad i went in there and made sure i gave it to someon in their hand instead of waiting for it to be opened by mail.
  they needed my detaining papers too, but i didnt have thse. i told her i could get them if she needed to see them.. UGLY PAPERS UGLY STAMP :(

Hmmm, I was under the impression that if you went in on a walk-in basis that they interviewed you the same day and that all you had to wait for was the report from Gatwick and them to either approve or deny the visa. Did they give you a reason why they didn't do your interview the same day you went in?

Sponsored Links