Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: help_haiti - a charity auction to raise money for the haitian earthquake victims  (Read 1698 times)

• Liked: 0
I, along with a number of my friends and several hundred other people, am currently participating in an online charity auction to raise money for the victims of the Haitian disaster here:

Artisans of all sorts (writers, illustrators, graphic designers, jewellers, knitters, and much more) from all over the world have offered up a multitude of items and services (including care packages of foods and items from various countries and US states) on which you may place a bid.  All proceeds will go directly to the earthquake relief efforts; a donation in the amount of the winning bid will be made by the top bidder to one of a number of registered charities, and the item or service will be posted or provided upon confirmation of the donation.  More details can be found by clicking on the banner above, which will take you directly to the auction.

I have several sets of jewellery up for auction here - if you've ever been interested in my work, here's a chance to snag something at a greatly reduced price, and contribute to the relief effort at the same time. :)

Thanks for looking!

This is fabulous!  Thank you Meg!

• Liked: 0
LOL!  I had a feeling you would like it. :D  I've already bid on some cat toys and I'm looking at a customised cookbook, too!

So cool!

• Liked: 2
What a great idea!  I hope you get lots of money for the cause!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab