Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Getting ready to send off documents  (Read 561 times)

• Liked: 0
Getting ready to send off documents
« on: January 19, 2010, 03:45:02 PM »
Okay so im finally ready to send off my documents to my fiancee, soonish. Just a couple of questions.

I currently ham employed full time and also work part time. I am going to send in payslips for both. However for my part time work I am missing a couple of payslips. Will a note on my cover letter about this suffice. Something along the lines of

"I have misplaced 2 payslips for my part time employement. The payments however can be seen on my bank statements:

Date: ##/##/#### Amount: £##.## Company: ##### Ltd
Date: ##/##/#### Amount: £##.## Company: ##### Ltd"

Also I have misplaced a sheet from my bank statements, I am trying to get a back dated sheet from my bank but they are taking ages to sort it out. If I do not have this in time is a print out stamped from my branch okay? It wont be a whole statement just a single page (out of 19).

I also plan to print out the my latest transactions from the bank (stamped by them) as my last statement only goes up to 17th December 2009). Is this okay?

Lastly I do not receive phone bills in the post however do have online bills, would it be okay to print out the last 3 months phone bills from my internet account? I am also enclosing screen shots of my inbox for the last 3 months, this will show emails aswell as IM chats, as we use google chat, so this will be like an msn log and email inbox in one.

Thank you for any advice, scary times ahead :|

« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 03:47:10 PM by Snypa »
02/02/10: Settlement Visa - Fiancée accepted
15/05/10: Married in England
13/07/10: FLR(M) Visa granted

• Liked: 1
Re: Getting ready to send off documents
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 03:55:28 PM »
You should be ok with your payslips, IMO.  How many are you sending? 

Printed and stamped statements are always ok.  Mine were all printed (although at the bank) and endorsed by the branch.

Printed phone bills should be ok too, especially along with the other information you are providing to prove your relationship.  I would highlight the calls to and from eachother. Will you also be including photos of yourselves together?

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 04:52:20 PM »
You should be ok with your payslips, IMO.  How many are you sending? 

well 7 from my main job (paid monthly) and about a dozen from part time work (paid weekly from 2 different gaps

Printed and stamped statements are always ok.  Mine were all printed (although at the bank) and endorsed by the branch. 

oh that's great! Been pretty worried about this.

Printed phone bills should be ok too, especially along with the other information you are providing to prove your relationship.  I would highlight the calls to and from eachother. Will you also be including photos of yourselves together?

Well each bill is like 10 pages :|, so i will be sending about 30 pages of phone bills alone. We are sending about 10 photos, from different visits.

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 06:21:18 PM »
Another question, our letters are about 1 and a half A4 pages, is that acceptable?

• Liked: 1
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 07:54:30 PM »
In my completely unprofessional opinion, you should be fine with what you have. 

I think that 1.5 page letters (assuming you are referring to your sponsorship letter and your fiance's cover letter) is a bit of overkill, but shouldnt have any negative impact on your application.

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 11:02:04 PM »
On I have explained about my part time job and that recent driving lessons have increased my expenditure, although this is not an issue any more as i passed in december and plan to include my pass certificate as proof.

My fiancee has claimed benefits in the US and is  in receipt of disability benefits. She has explained about this and included a doctor letter stating her condition has improved and that she now volunteers full time. She has also explained about her being able to receive SSDI in the UK.

Anyway why they are a little longer.

One more question. while at my current employement i have gained some qualification that where required, thus i feel demonstarting job security (as only some one with these can do the job.) they are nothing special and only level 3 (equivalint to a level(s)). for example i have gained:

nvq level 3 customer  service, adult numeracy support subject level 3 and pttls level 3. is it worth sending in copies of these?

regards,

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 07:35:38 AM »

nvq level 3 customer  service, adult numeracy support subject level 3 and pttls level 3. is it worth sending in copies of these?
No.

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 09:16:49 AM »
I didn't think so.

Well... gonna get photocopies and do some final stuff... then sending them to her on Monday...

Wish me luck

Sponsored Links