Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Changes / Roadmap  (Read 2169 times)

• Liked: 24
Changes / Roadmap
« on: February 13, 2010, 02:24:00 PM »
We were disappointed to learn that prominent members and moderators have chosen to leave the forum apparently due to differences of opinion over administrative policy. I appreciate the time and dedication they've given to the community over the many years and we most sincerely wish them the best for the future.

On a more positive note, there are other changes to the site in the works, to be preceeded by a little spring cleaning to improve organisation and to make way for new regional boards and groups. Plans for these regional boards have been in the works for a while, so over the coming months we will offer more localised resources, discussion and meetup planning. We will also be inviting new faces to the community moderating team.

Please bear with us through these changes. We will be asking for your suggestions and feedback regarding the regional groups soon, so keep note of any ideas that you'd like to contribute. :) Other improvements in planning for this year are a gallery resurrection and media plugins (video, youtube embed), cookbook resurrection and user blogs.

I'd like to thank all of the members for the their continued efforts to keep the forum a positive environment to be in. Please PM me if you have any concerns or suggestions.

Sponsored Links