Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: London Meet Ups?  (Read 4274 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: London Meet Ups?
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2011, 09:50:50 PM »
AHH! will you be at heathrow on the 5th by chance? I'd like to grab a coffee or tea or something when you get settled. i'll message you my email so we can chat if you'd like.

Nope, I'll be there on the 7th.
We met in Tokyo through friends when we both lived in Japan.

Last year we moved to Thailand, got our first apartment together, got jobs with the same employer (!), didn't end up killing each other, got married, and decided to move to the UK to settle down.

London, here we come!

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2011, 05:54:48 PM »
Hello,

Anyone interested in meeting up? I'm female in my 30s, and just got here from San Diego. Currently in SE London and would love to hear from or meet up with anyone who's free for tea, coffee, ice cream or a stroll. Please? With cherry on top? :)

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2011, 05:58:24 PM »
I want to, very badly.  But I won't be there for another 5 - 6 weeks!

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2011, 04:48:51 AM »
Hello,

Anyone interested in meeting up? I'm female in my 30s, and just got here from San Diego. Currently in SE London and would love to hear from or meet up with anyone who's free for tea, coffee, ice cream or a stroll. Please? With cherry on top? :)

I'll be in London on August 17 and would be happy to meet up with you (I'm female and 28). I'm living in the southeast as well, Plumstead to be exact.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous

"Everyone, just...pretend to be normal, okay?" - Little Miss Sunshine

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2011, 09:02:33 AM »
Sounds good. I'll see you both when you get here.

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2011, 01:25:30 AM »
Hi all,
I am a 22 year-old Californian female who just relocated to the London area to live with my SO.  I would absolutely LOVE to meet up with people who are also missing good ol' American company.  I am always down for coffee/people watching/strollin about and would love to hear others' stories about how they got here, what they're doing and where they're going. Feel free to email me at cayates@ucdavis.edu :)
Celine

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2011, 12:02:47 PM »
I arrived in London last week and would love to meet up for coffee or whatever. I live in SE London, Plumstead to be exact, but would be happy to go into central London.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous

"Everyone, just...pretend to be normal, okay?" - Little Miss Sunshine

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2011, 02:12:32 AM »
Hi! I'm moving from DC to London in late Aug, and would love to meet up! Does anyone have preference for dates/place?

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2011, 02:24:27 PM »
Hi! I'm a 24 yr old California girl, moved here a few months ago and I really need some American company! I live in northeast London but I would be fine meeting in central London!

Sponsored Links