Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Passport Office Kickbacks  (Read 468 times)

Passport Office Kickbacks
« on: December 09, 2010, 03:40:46 PM »
For those following (or who are ATTEMPTING to follow) the corruption scandal in the Passport Office, which is now part of the Identity and Passport Service...  you're probably like me and wondering 'why is everybody, including the media, being so damned QUIET about it?'

After all, government will continue to have its various corruptions from time to time.  And the only thing the average Brit will get from the scandal is an increase in passport fees.  So perhaps that's why?   ::)

And OH!  How are they going to blame this one on immigrants?  Well, they can't.   ;D

• Liked: 1
Re: Passport Office Kickbacks
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 03:51:53 PM »
For those following (or who are ATTEMPTING to follow) the corruption scandal in the Passport Office, which is now part of the Identity and Passport Service...  you're probably like me and wondering 'why is everybody, including the media, being so damned QUIET about it?'

After all, government will continue to have its various corruptions from time to time.  And the only thing the average Brit will get from the scandal is an increase in passport fees.  So perhaps that's why?   ::)

And OH!  How are they going to blame this one on immigrants?  Well, they can't.   ;D

First I've heard.
Seems like either the US or the UK is 'farming' out the processing of passports to another country, probably to save money.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab