Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Unique Opportunity: Cottage/Bungalow for Rent in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey  (Read 1193 times)

• Liked: 0
I am moving and thought it would be great if a fellow expat would rent this wonderful place  :)

It's a traditional 2,5 bedroom Cottage/Bungalow in a quiet, safe, leafy, friendly neighborhood. Walking distance to the Southwest Train Station is only 7 minutes. Trains to London Waterloo take less than 30 min.

The house is fully remodeled but still has all it's unique nooks & crannies, including hardwood floors downstairs. It has a kitchen with fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. 3 large rooms downstairs and 1,5 bedrooms upstairs. Unfurnished. Garage. Gas heating. The best is the huge, huge garden, with old apple and pear trees in the back. A large rhododendron tree blooms beautifully in June. Absolutely fantastic.

The property management company is very professional and always attends quickly to all maintenance requests. I am a bit of a neat-freak so everything is clean.  ;)

Rent per month is 1,600 GBP, utilities around 200 GBP, security deposit.

Available mid/late March. The only reason I'm leaving this lovely house is my move.

I could not figure out how to insert images so please e-mail me if you're interested and I will send over some pics.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab