Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Complete a survey about bicycling in London and enter to win £50. (Research)  (Read 2314 times)

• Liked: 0
My fellow Americans (I always wanted to say that!),

I'm an American student (from Alaska) just about to complete a Masters in Environmental Policy at Cambridge University. Part of my project is to survey people living or working in London. I would be grateful if people would take it and pass it on to other people living in London. This would greatly improve my results, because currently mostly students have taken the survey and they are far from representative of the population!

The questions will address the Barclays Cycle Hire Scheme and cycling in London. It is for both cyclists and non-cyclists and should take less than 15 minutes. All answers are strictly confidential. Everyone who completes a survey will be entered to win a £50 prize. Thank you for your help making this research possible. 

Take the survey here: newcomer link: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDlJSnNueXhpbnZQVHB6MVBRNmhDX3c6MA [nonactive]

Thank you for your help!
Kelcie

• Liked: 163
Done!  Hope it helps.

I wish London would spread the cycle hire program out.  It's a great idea, but the way it is now it's too central to be of much use to me.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab