Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Setting up a new household? Look here!  (Read 839 times)

• Liked: 0
Setting up a new household? Look here!
« on: July 11, 2011, 07:54:59 AM »
I can't believe my year's sabbatical is almost over!  Time to pack up and head back to CA.

I have kitchen supplies that I bought new at Ikea less than a year ago that I'd prefer not to ship - and love to have someone else get some use out of them, as well as recoup a bit of the cost.

I took pictures of what I have available which you can view here:
http://gallery.me.com/oheidio#101300

but here is a synopsis:

Dishes: 8-10 piece setting of light blue Ikea 365+ square plates, salad plates and bowls (started as 10 piece, but lost a couple of pieces)

Cutlery: 12 place settings of an Ikea brand (can't remember the name, but nice and heavy)

Glasses: 12 pint glasses, 6 half pint glasses and about 10 mugs

Spice cabinet: too many to name but a decent selection.  You can have what is left of my pantry items too (flour, sugar, buckwheat flour, corn starch, etc)

Pots and pans: tart pan, loaf pan, mixing bowls, wok, egg poacher, one large teflon frying pan and one 2 quart teflon sauce pan (not pictured).

Random assortment of kitchen gadgets: wooden spoons, spatula, grater, hot pot, kitchen shears, measuring cups and spoons, lemon reamer, Ikea knife set, cork board and 2 wooden cutting boards

Other random things: some Ikea towels, a towel rack for the bathroom, a really great queen size blow up bed (paid £150, but will sell for £50), and an Ikea clothes cabinet - very light weight and made of material. Will try to post a picture later.

Make me an offer - I was thinking about £50 for the dishes and cutlery (a little less than half what I paid for them), and maybe £20 for the spice cabinet/pantry items, and maybe £30 pots/pans/kitchen gadgets. 

I live in Bath and don't have a car, so would have to figure out how to get them to you, but am flexible.  Feel free to send along to anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks,
CA Adventuress
"Don't ask what the world needs.  Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.  Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
-Howard Thurman

www.arewethereyetmom.us

Sponsored Links