Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Weight Watchers online?  (Read 2345 times)

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
Weight Watchers online?
« on: August 02, 2011, 11:42:13 AM »
Has anyone tried it? I don't like Sparkpeople unfortunately, so while I'm going to have a look at it again, I'm interested in hearing about WW online. I've done WW in the past with meetings but it's been years since I did it and meetings just aren't convenient for me now.
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

Re: Weight Watchers online?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 12:32:55 PM »
I am doing slimming world and I only go for the weight in's but its so darn easy I recommend it ;-)

My mom does WW online and I think I have converted her since they have the Extra Easy plan but I think as long as you commit you can accomplish anything!

• Officially a Brit.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 01:07:34 PM »
I'm in the US so Simming World isn't an option. Is Extra Easy the WW version of SW?
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 01:24:59 PM »
No sorry Extra Easy is slimming world ;-( It is in the US but I think Texas only right now but it is online. Can't hurt to compare them

• This is me. Love it or love it.
    • Twitter
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 06:15:35 PM »
I just started Weight Watchers online a few days ago. It's convenient, but you really have to enter in everything that you eat, otherwise the results will be a little skewed. And you have to know exact portion sizes because if you don't your points will be skewed as well.  I like it because it helps me to keep track of what I'm eating every day, and I can put my fitness in there too. Overall it's a good program, but only if you're going to be diligent about entering your info in daily. I have to be honest, I haven't entered anything in since Saturday. LOL. BUT, I am eating well and exercising 2 hours daily.... so that counts for something.
There are two kinds of people.  People who say what they want, and people who DO what they want. Which one will you be?

• Liked: 0
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 01:11:12 PM »
I was on WW online in the states, and now WW Online in the UK.

Its a great program, there is SO much information and inspiration to find.  The people on the forums help tremendously and there are challenges and support on all levels.

You DO need to record and measure everything you eat - but you are supposed to be doing that anyway.  I find the online tools make it extremely easy to do so.  And I'm pretty sure they have WW apps that connect from your phone to your account, so you can still input while on the go.  At least, i have it here and its a lifesaver.

The only thing I would advise...is to actually stay away from having the bulk of your food be WW prepacked food.  In fact, any prepacked food is full or preservatives and salt, which slow down your metabolism.  Stick with real food whereever possible.  You'll find its easier to lose, plus you don't end up eating a whole box of their snack cakes because you have the points left for the day (I've done that....didn't help my weight loss one bit).

Good luck to you!

• Liked: 5
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 05:53:15 PM »
i use WW online and i love it i have already lost 15 pounds since starting it 2 months ago... i also go to anytime fitness which i love since i can go no matter what time

i am glad they have a uk version of WW and i noticed that the stores in the UK sell more WW ready meals.... well in the US they endorse smart ones but i saw in the UK WW have their on meals... so my plan is to keep it going once i move
live, love, laugh

Jan 2013 - Tier 4  Student Visa
Mar 2015 - Met Him
Dec 2015 - Engaged
April 8 2016- Wedding
April 11 2016- FLR (M) -Sheffield

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab