Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Coventry/Warwickshire Area: Any other women in their 30's w/out children?  (Read 793 times)

• From Chi-town to the Shire:)
  • Liked: 0
Please don't interpret this the wrong way, but since I've moved to Warwickshire from Chicago, its been near impossible to meet other women my age who don't have children. I never really encountered such a disparity at home as I do here, and it makes for meeting other women all the more difficult. I've noticed there are various social gatherings in town, but it usually centers around young mothers. My daily walks in town usually involve side-stepping at least 6-10 prams a day, and I'm beginning to feel like the only woman in town without one.

I don't say this as an insult to mothers - I have many friends who now have children - so I know its difficult to juggle time when you're starting (or have) a family. If there are any other women like me out there, feel free to get in touch! I'd love to meet some new faces and maybe meet for drinks!
"Ah, one doesn't give up one's country any more than one gives up one's grandmother. They're both antecedent to choice - elements of one's composition that are not to be eliminated." -Henry James

• TELL ME IT WILL BE ALRIGHT
  • Liked: 0
Re: Coventry/Warwickshire Area: Any other women in their 30's w/out children?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 03:20:50 PM »
just happened to see your post here.......we are meeting up this thursday the 29th i think it is.........in birmingham at selfridges food court around 11ish.......youre more than welcome to join us......not sure where we are eating yet.....we shall decide on thursday.......let me know...steff

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab