Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Fitting shower curtains  (Read 3694 times)

• Jewlz
  • is in the house because....

• International Woman of Mystery
  • Liked: 3
Fitting shower curtains
« on: August 30, 2011, 03:13:09 PM »
This is the sort of set up that we have: http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod1161840

Should I get one extra wide curtain (240 cm wide) or two regular sized ones (180 cm wide each)? Do you just hook the curtain around the loop that supports the rod (the thingy that hangs from the ceiling)? Sorry to be a bit thick here, just haven't had to deal with this yet!

I was looking at something like this: for the extra wide one, otherwise I could get two regular ones like this:

Also, which is the best material to get? There are polyester, PVC, EVA, and lots of other kinds of material, not sure which looks best, easiest to clean, more waterproof, etc. Thanks for any advice!

• Jennifer Knits
  • Liked: 1
Re: Fitting shower curtains
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 05:59:40 PM »
I would do one big curtain as I worry about water spraying out the corner. Hang the appropriate number of rings past the bar.  I have no knowledge on curtain type  :-\\\\ good luck

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
Re: Fitting shower curtains
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 07:18:04 PM »
I seem to recall a friend had this and used 2 shower curtains. When you were in it, you could ajust the curtains to overlap so you didn't get spray.

As long as it says waterproof, I think you'll be OK. I'd think it would tell you if it were fabric or needed a liner.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

Sponsored Links