Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: BNIB - Nokia E7  (Read 1012 times)

• Utter Nonsense
  • Liked: 2
BNIB - Nokia E7
« on: November 02, 2011, 06:57:28 PM »
My partner received a E7 from Nokia, thats unwanted (he had a N900, sent in for repair and they couldnt fix, so Nokia sent him an upgrade) as hes at the end of his contract and looking to move to an Android phone. Thought Id post here in case anyone was looking for a new phone, or their other halves were and would be interested.

Hes looking for £275 for it

Thanks

Details about the phone and what not:

I'm selling this brand new Nokia E7-00 Symbian Smartphone. I received it from Nokia in exchange for my old N900 which they couldn't repair. It's completely new, unused (I powered it on to make sure it works), unlocked (it's come direct from Nokia so no locks) and comes with all original accessories. The build quality is fantastic and it has a stunning AMOLED screen.

Happy to take cash or paypal, can come collect or I'll post to you.

Bumph about the phone:

Product Information
The Nokia E7 is business-class Symbian^3 device that combines a full QWERTY slide-out keyboard with large 4" capacitive AMOLED ClearBlack touch screen with - improved outdoor visibility with vivid colors and pure black. The device features integrated mobile office and messaging applications, 8 megapixel Full Focus camera with dual-LED flash and support for capturing 720p HD video, social networking integration, WebTV and A-GPS with Ovi Maps. Additional features include Qt 4.6.3, Java MIDP 2.1 Bluetooth 3.0 and Flash Lite 4.0.

Product Identifiers
Brand Nokia
Family Line Nokia E series
Model E7-00
Carrier Unlocked
MPN 002V4B6
EAN 6438158259522

Key Features
Capacity 16GB
Colour Dark grey
Network Technology GSM
Band GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS) 850/900/1700/1900/2100