Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Safari says I'm greylisted  (Read 3008 times)

Safari says I'm greylisted
« on: November 20, 2011, 10:24:34 PM »
Safari told me last night that I was greylisted and said I could try being whitelisted. Can someone explain this as I haven't a clue. It was just with this site. Today it let me on.

• Liked: 24
Re: Safari says I'm greylisted
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 10:55:49 PM »
The spam blocking modules we have check a database of ip addresss that have been reported for spam or malicious activity. It means that someone or their infected computer has done something from the ip address that you were using at the time.

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 11:08:13 PM »
The spam blocking modules we have check a database of ip addresss that have been reported for spam or malicious activity. It means that someone or their infected computer has done something from the ip address that you were using at the time.

Thanks. Does this mean my Ipod is not infected?

• Liked: 24
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 08:52:37 PM »
I wouldn't think your Ipod would be infected. I've never heard of that happening.

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 09:12:07 PM »
I wouldn't think your Ipod would be infected. I've never heard of that happening.

Thanks Leah. I was confused because I thought it more of an email issue.

• Liked: 4
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 09:27:54 PM »
I had the same thing just now, and I don't think anything is on our computer.  We've got pretty much every security program up and going and regularly check things.  I wasn't able to get in on firefox, so I went into talk.uk-y and managed to get in.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 06:43:00 PM »
I was told I was graylisted when I tried to access the website via my Android mobile today.   I've used it to get on the site several times before, without a problem.  I was asked to apply for whitelisting, and did so. i was immediately able to access the website.  I used Firefox.

Sponsored Links