Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Alert: Article 8 new interpretation  (Read 3916 times)

• just a little whiterabbit
  • Liked: 4
Alert: Article 8 new interpretation
« on: June 16, 2012, 07:47:38 PM »
As we are aware, Article 8 will be interpreted as a qualified right under the new rules.

Transpondia advises that after the rule changes are laid out on Tuesday before Parliament, counsel for UKBA will immediately begin using the qualified interpretations of Article 8 for matters before the Tribunal.

This will have an immediate effect on any cases not already decided before the Tribunal.

• Liked: 0
Re: Alert: Article 8 new interpretation
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 08:43:47 PM »
Rebecca, What is article 8?

• Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 06:04:03 PM »
I am watching it right now ... it is EUROPEAN CONVENTION ON HUMAN RIGHTS  ....the RIGHT TO A FAMILY LIFE ... WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS  .. why is there only a HAND FUL of MP's in the debate?    one I think was Jack Strauson , labor ,Blackburn was speaking and said I have to get this finished with I have to leave at 6 pm .BUT why only a handful  , when one of them says this is very important ?

• Liked: 1
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 06:27:41 PM »
Peter Wishart of the SNP , from Perth , is up there saying this debate is such a farse , he does not even know what they are debating about ,he also said that when Scotland gets its independence they will have their own border control .. ;D

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab