Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Salford CAS  (Read 2084 times)

• Liked: 0
Salford CAS
« on: July 15, 2015, 12:40:34 AM »
Hello! I will be attending University of Salford this coming September and I am in the process of asking for my CAS. So far, I have received an e-mail to request the CAS, but noticed a couple of errors so I spent about a week and a half convincing three people in admissions recruitment at Salford to fix the issues and re-send me a correct CAS request e-mail.  So far, they have told me I would receive the correct one last Friday, July 10 and nothing showed up.  I gave them a call and I was told I would receive it today, Tuesday, July 14.  Still nothing.  Now they have said I will receive it by the end of the week again. I am getting worried that I will not have enough time to find a place to stay in Salford because of the delays.   

Has anyone else dealt with a similar issue?

• Liked: 0
Re: Salford CAS
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 05:40:11 PM »
Under FAQs:

Is accommodation guaranteed?
We guarantee accommodation to all new students applying by 1st September. All rooms are single occupancy with free broadband access, contents insurance and membership of the University's leisure centre. There are also rooms designed for disabled people, those with special needs and families. University accommodation is within easy reach of the campus and is connected by a free bus service. You can find out more on our accommodation website.

http://www.salford.ac.uk/international/faqs

Sponsored Links