Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Manhattan to Manchester!  (Read 453 times)

• Liked: 0
Manhattan to Manchester!
« on: April 17, 2017, 04:56:33 PM »
Introducing myself to the site before I begin my creepy perusing. I'm an indie film actress and writer visiting the UK while my friends are on sabbatical. The UK has been my favorite place, specifically Cornwall, for many years. I've travelled to many countries and beautiful islands, still Cornwall is my dream! I travel back to the states a few times to film, but my 6 months will be up around September 1st. I arrived February 1st, but will have gone back 19 days. I'm also going to prolong my stay even longer after our shooting schedule so that I can come back in August for a film of mine that is screening without risking deportation!!! Besides my friend in academia, I know a terrific group of filmmakers, and to be completely disgusting and typical: I fell in lughhh with one of them. Hoping to find advice and support in this forum, your stories are all very uplifting and heavy to read. That's life, eh, Frank? Sponsorship games have begun and we'll both be bald after the process. But ain't love grand?  :D ;) :-*
Met October 2015
Engaged May 7 2017
Will be married AUGUST 2017!!!!

• Liked: 170
Re: Manhattan to Manchester!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 08:09:38 PM »
Introducing myself to the site before I begin my creepy perusing. I'm an indie film actress and writer visiting the UK while my friends are on sabbatical. The UK has been my favorite place, specifically Cornwall, for many years. I've travelled to many countries and beautiful islands, still Cornwall is my dream! I travel back to the states a few times to film, but my 6 months will be up around September 1st. I arrived February 1st, but will have gone back 19 days. I'm also going to prolong my stay even longer after our shooting schedule so that I can come back in August for a film of mine that is screening without risking deportation!!! Besides my friend in academia, I know a terrific group of filmmakers, and to be completely disgusting and typical: I fell in lughhh with one of them. Hoping to find advice and support in this forum, your stories are all very uplifting and heavy to read. That's life, eh, Frank? Sponsorship games have begun and we'll both be bald after the process. But ain't love grand?  :D ;) :-*

Are you working (filming) during your stay in the UK? That isn't allowed on a visitor visa...

Good luck with the rest!
2004-2008: Student Visa
2008-2010: Tier 1 PSW
2010-2011: Tier 4
2011-2014: Tier 2
2013-2016: New Tier 2 (changed jobs)
16/12/15: SET (LR) successful! - It's been a long road...
12/05/16: Citizenship ceremony!

Sponsored Links