Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Just a couple of newbies  (Read 503 times)

• Liked: 4
Just a couple of newbies
« on: April 20, 2017, 02:43:57 PM »
I'm so excited to be part of this community!
I've only been around for a few days but I have already learned so much.

On this account will be SJK my fiancé and AMY (myself). He will be reading and commenting as well I'm sure. When I showed him this site he properly geeked out and also spent hours just browsing. He lives in Andover and I live in Texas. Until a recent job offer we were planning (and had made headway) on him coming here on a K1 visa. He was offered a job opportunity though and that has turned everything around (thankfully!).

So far I have only spent 21 days in England but I was absolutely head over heels with it and I can not wait to go back.
At the moment I don't feel like there is much advice we can offer but we will be asking loads of questions, in fact we have already asked a few and received terrific answers. (:

In the future I look forward to having a community to lean on when I am homesick and being able to provide our experiences to help others.

• Liked: 6110
Re: Just a couple of newbies
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 06:06:31 PM »
I'm so excited to be part of this community!
I've only been around for a few days but I have already learned so much.

On this account will be SJK my fiancé and AMY (myself). He will be reading and commenting as well I'm sure. When I showed him this site he properly geeked out and also spent hours just browsing. He lives in Andover and I live in Texas. Until a recent job offer we were planning (and had made headway) on him coming here on a K1 visa. He was offered a job opportunity though and that has turned everything around (thankfully!).

So far I have only spent 21 days in England but I was absolutely head over heels with it and I can not wait to go back.
At the moment I don't feel like there is much advice we can offer but we will be asking loads of questions, in fact we have already asked a few and received terrific answers. (:

In the future I look forward to having a community to lean on when I am homesick and being able to provide our experiences to help others.

Hi SJK and AMY, welcome to the forum.  :)

Just a hint, if you are going to be sharing an account, don't forget to let us know who is speaking or it can get a bit confusing!   :)

• Liked: 4
Re: Just a couple of newbies
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 12:36:48 AM »
Thank you Larrabee! I'll keep that in mind.
AMY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links