Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Anyone fly through Amsterdam when moving to UK?  (Read 2061 times)

• Liked: 5
Anyone fly through Amsterdam when moving to UK?
« on: May 31, 2017, 10:33:54 AM »
Hi All,

I will be moving to the UK in a few months, and am trying to figure out if I need any additional paperwork to pass through customs on a layover in Amsterdam. I am coming from a "third country" (don't live in the US anymore), so will be using an EU Health Certificate form. My understanding is that this form must be in the official language of the country you enter and in English, and that it is then valid for travel in other EU countries for up to 4 months. So it would seem that I can just use this one form in Dutch/English to travel on to the UK after my layover in Amsterdam.

I'd love to hear from some people who made this same journey. Were there any other documents you needed or other requirements I should know about?

• Liked: 5
Re: Anyone fly through Amsterdam when moving to UK?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 01:46:39 PM »
And where did you download your Annex IV form? I used this website to download forms (https://ec.europa.eu/food/animals/pet-movement/eu-legislation/non-commercial-non-eu_en), but it requires me to print a separate Dutch and English form rather than a single form that is bilingual.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:48:07 PM by Redstar »

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 02:41:44 PM »
I can't recall any members who have used Amsterdam as an arrival.   :-\\\\

• Liked: 248
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 03:50:45 AM »
Our furry ones went through Amsterdam.  They flew on KLM and everything went very smoothly. 

• Liked: 248
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 08:09:41 AM »
Just checking the paperwork and it doesn't look like they needed anything special for Amsterdam. The documents for them to come into the UK were stamped in Amsterdam, as well as when they arrived in Manchester. 

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab