Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Surviving the long wait. Karaoke and knitting circle!. Pink toasters available!  (Read 24392 times)

• Liked: 4985
I'm thinking I'll be ordering a lot on amazon...

My husband is gluten free (Coeliac).  As I told Margo, I think it's just where you became comfortable with the gluten free lifestyle.  I find it really easy for him to be gluten free here.  I find the USA so tough and scary!

Before you know it, you'll dread trips to the USA because you'll think the UK is so much better for gluten free.  Promise!

• Lover of Target and M&S
  • Liked: 43
My husband is gluten free (Coeliac).  As I told Margo, I think it's just where you became comfortable with the gluten free lifestyle.  I find it really easy for him to be gluten free here.  I find the USA so tough and scary!

Before you know it, you'll dread trips to the USA because you'll think the UK is so much better for gluten free.  Promise!
I love Sainsbury's Free From products! I'm gluten and sugar free voluntarily. Just some ingredients I use might have to be ordered! Counting the days till I can have a Free From Bakewell Tart!
Type of Application: Priority Settlement Spouse Visa
Online Application: 9 March, 2019  Philadelphia,US
Biometrics: 14 March 2019, Philadelphia
Application Mailed: 14 March 2019
Application Received in NY: 15 March 2019
Application Received in Sheffield: 19 March 2019
Decision email received: 16 April 2019
Passport received: 17 April 2019

• Liked: 4985
I love Sainsbury's Free From products! I'm gluten and sugar free voluntarily. Just some ingredients I use might have to be ordered! Counting the days till I can have a Free From Bakewell Tart!

Yeah, my husband likes their in store baked gluten free bread.  It's in his rotation.   ;D

This place is a good option too:

https://www.wheat-freebakerydirect.co.uk/

• Liked: 958
I'm a bit jealous, I'm allergic to almonds so no bakewell tarts for me unless I adapt them. I'll be ordering some cassava and coconut flour next week once I know when the oven will be in. Doves GF flour is also pretty versatile. :)

• Lover of Target and M&S
  • Liked: 43
I'm a bit jealous, I'm allergic to almonds so no bakewell tarts for me unless I adapt them. I'll be ordering some cassava and coconut flour next week once I know when the oven will be in. Doves GF flour is also pretty versatile. :)
I make a pretty good baking blend that doesn't include almond flour. Let me know if you want the recipe!
Type of Application: Priority Settlement Spouse Visa
Online Application: 9 March, 2019  Philadelphia,US
Biometrics: 14 March 2019, Philadelphia
Application Mailed: 14 March 2019
Application Received in NY: 15 March 2019
Application Received in Sheffield: 19 March 2019
Decision email received: 16 April 2019
Passport received: 17 April 2019

• Liked: 111
I'm thinking I'll be ordering a lot on amazon...
I find GF shopping to be a lot easier in the UK (I'm allergic to barley, so sometimes GF is just easier). Things are better labelled here, and the price difference doesn't seem to be as drastic.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Lived in Manchester - Sept. '15-October '16
Moved back to US: Nov '16
Online App Submitted: 10 April '17
Biometric Appt: 5 May '17
Documents Mailed: 12 May '17
Confirmation Email from Sheffield: 10 May '17
Decision Email: Recv'd 26 July '17 (Dated 24 July)
Visa: Recv'd 28 July  :D

• Liked: 958
I find GF shopping to be a lot easier in the UK (I'm allergic to barley, so sometimes GF is just easier). Things are better labelled here, and the price difference doesn't seem to be as drastic.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
Restaurants don't seem to up charge for it as often either which is nice!

Sponsored Links