Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Expired US license, no UK license, driving at Christmas  (Read 691 times)

• Liked: 9
Expired US license, no UK license, driving at Christmas
« on: October 30, 2017, 08:59:04 PM »
Hey guys,

My US license expired July 2017 and I don't have a full UK license yet (provisional only). I was going to turn up in the states and get my US license renewed in December when I am at home using my parent's address but now I was called for jury duty.

I am trying to see what issues I might run into. Does anyone know if the Secretary of State share info with jury selection?\

Thanks

• Liked: 6110
Re: Expired US license, no UK license, driving at Christmas
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 02:48:14 AM »
Hey guys,

My US license expired July 2017 and I don't have a full UK license yet (provisional only). I was going to turn up in the states and get my US license renewed in December when I am at home using my parent's address but now I was called for jury duty.

I am trying to see what issues I might run into. Does anyone know if the Secretary of State share info with jury selection?\

Thanks

You should easily be excused from having to serve because you're not currently resident in the US.  :)

Here's a recent thread on the subject.    http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=91908.0

Sponsored Links