Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Updating license address not a UK passport holder  (Read 899 times)

• Liked: 537
Updating license address not a UK passport holder
« on: December 27, 2017, 09:15:22 AM »
Hey guys!

I need to update my UK driving license and I'm not a UK passport holder. Does anyone know if I need to fill out any more of the paper form than sections 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7?

I don't think I need to do proof of identity stuff....

Cheers!
Andria
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 154
Re: Updating license address not a UK passport holder
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 09:19:55 AM »
Hey guys!

I need to update my UK driving license and I'm not a UK passport holder. Does anyone know if I need to fill out any more of the paper form than sections 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7?

I don't think I need to do proof of identity stuff....

Cheers!
Andria

I've just done this and my minds going blank on what I actually filled out. They sent me a form in the mail, which I sent my old license back with. I didn't send any proof of id other than my license. There's another way to do it though because hubby did his all online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Liked: 537
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 09:21:34 AM »
I've just done this and my minds going blank on what I actually filled out. They sent me a form in the mail, which I sent my old license back with. I didn't send any proof of id other than my license. There's another way to do it though because hubby did his all online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome! Sending in my old license would tick that box. Thank you! I've never done this before so I was super confused and hubby has no idea as he's British. haha.

Hope you're having a great day!

The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 154
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 11:23:22 AM »
Awesome! Sending in my old license would tick that box. Thank you! I've never done this before so I was super confused and hubby has no idea as he's British. haha.

Hope you're having a great day!

You’re welcome!! I wasn’t sure myself but I got a new one with my new address, so it worked lol.

And thanks you too! Currently enjoying watching the snow with a huge mug of coffee

Sponsored Links