Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Coming BAck and staying for good  (Read 1656 times)

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
Coming BAck and staying for good
« on: January 01, 2018, 11:14:40 PM »
Season Greetings to All:
 As you know that is if anyone knew from before i was having a hellish time fitting in and finding a job, it stressed me to the point that i over came with sadness and decided to go back to Canada(Toronto) not even looking out for my wife, it was a bit selfish..but we both were stressed she thinking i had someone else me thinking this is hell, but the moment i came back working in IT it all started over, her family was missing me i was missing them..we had good times beautiful times but i never thought of that..the summer was beautiful we went out me my wife and step daughter.. Rufford abbey ..i want those days back.. I will be coming back Jan 18 or the 25 new mind new thinking, half the battle is customizing my self to the ways there going from a big city to a small town what hurt me..i could go out here anytime there my space was the canal..and my photography.. but i have trained my to accept what i can control and let the rest fall where it may..
cheers to all and to any who are going through what i am...hang in there don"t go anywhere, just  go  take a walk listen to music to just read a book go into your space and be happy

Cheers all
Eddy
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 6110
Re: Coming BAck and staying for good
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 02:20:07 AM »
Great to hear from you Eddy! Good luck with everything.  :)

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 08:52:09 AM »
Yeah, Eddy's back!  I've been wondering how you were getting on.  Here's hoping a fresh start is all you need.  :)

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 12:56:28 AM »
Ty...its gooooonnnn work..am gonna make it
 ty KF you have a wonderful New year and also KF dancer . !!!
single and traveller
working on myself

Sponsored Links