Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Kiss my butt grey squirrels  (Read 1919 times)

• Liked: 957
Re: Kiss my butt grey squirrels
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2018, 03:28:42 PM »
Sigh. Ain't it cute how people will toss off gaucherie like this, in some sort of assumption that none of those sort of people could possibly be anyone they would be occupying common space with to see or hear them? #NoseSnortsInYourGeneralDirection
They happily called themselves rednecks! With the amount of random chemicals in the air and ground where we lived I wouldn't want to eat squirrels, fish, or deer. Plus you don't eat pets.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

• US citizen & UK citizen partner of 12 yrs
    • Portable Weirdness
  • Liked: 60
Re: Kiss my butt grey squirrels
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2018, 03:27:09 PM »
They happily called themselves rednecks! With the amount of random chemicals in the air and ground where we lived I wouldn't want to eat squirrels, fish, or deer. Plus you don't eat pets.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

Confusious say: "A redneck may step in a hole, but only real trash will keep digging till it comes up in my garden"

Pfftt, I'll overlook you; one rather supposes you can't help your upbringing. But Plummet thinks you should kiss her nuts  ;0)

[youtube]https://youtu.be/9pOnDjKQhro[/youtube]
"Human" is a noun. "Black", "White", "Asian", "Latino", "Indigenous", "Male", "Female", "GLBT", "Straight", "Christian", "Jewish", "Muslim", "Buddhist", "Hindu", "Pagan", "Conservative", "Liberal", are all adjectives.

Sponsored Links