Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Jobs  (Read 923 times)

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
Jobs
« on: August 02, 2018, 10:11:19 AM »
It's been a long time.. Since i last posted, I was  working with my wife in her shop..to get the experience of dealing with different types of personalities. So now the shop has been closed due to people not spending...and feel i will be going back to my previous state..(( mm . Don't like it).. I have been to two very good interviews, but failed to get the job..the other thing is living in a small town Retford.. No one even knows where it is.. but its  close to other places such as Lincoln, doncaster Sheffield and leeds all good by Train..So back to square one for me i also know my second part of the Visa is coming up next year September mmm worried aboutt that.

single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 4985
Re: Jobs
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 10:12:26 AM »
You can do it Eddy!

Sorry to hear about the shop closing. 

• Liked: 957
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 10:14:10 AM »
Now that you have "UK experience" on your resume it should be easier to have recruiters notice and contact you. I know you're a tech person so I also suggest trainings on a site like pluralsight as that's recognised over here. Good luck!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 10:15:11 AM »
It's been a long time.. Since i last posted, I was  working with my wife in her shop..to get the experience of dealing with different types of personalities. So now the shop has been closed due to people not spending...and feel i will be going back to my previous state..(( mm . Don't like it).. I have been to two very good interviews, but failed to get the job..the other thing is living in a small town Retford.. No one even knows where it is.. but its  close to other places such as Lincoln, doncaster Sheffield and leeds all good by Train..So back to square one for me i also know my second part of the Visa is coming up next year September mmm worried aboutt that.

Eddy, SO good to hear from you!  :D

Maybe if each of you could manage to get even a part time job in retail or something like that, you would at least be able to take care of the financial requirements for next time.
Best of luck with the search.

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 10:39:10 AM »
Thank you all very much.. would this impact my next Visa Application... if so how would it..a bit scared  given up everything..back in Toronto..
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 957
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 11:22:14 AM »
Thank you all very much.. would this impact my next Visa Application... if so how would it..a bit scared  given up everything..back in Toronto..
For the next visa you will need to show you've been living together with mail addressed to both of you at your UK address for the past two years (from the time you're applying), usually with a piece of mail for every 4 months from the approved sources. Your combined incomes will also need to exceed £18,600. And you'll need to pay the visa fees and meet the rest of the requirements. So make sure you have your estatements disabled for everything and you're saving your mail! If I remember correctly you returned from Toronto soon enough to meet that requirement.

Sponsored Links