Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Settlement Visa application Priority with two previous refusals ? - please help  (Read 7466 times)

• Liked: 3595
Settlement Visa application Priority with two previous refusals ? - please help
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2018, 08:23:14 PM »
I’ve been helping people apply for spousal visas on this forum for over 11 years, and of the thousands of approvals I’ve seen, no one has ever needed the SU07 form.

It is a form specifically for special circumstances visas, namely adult dependant relatives and elderly dependant relatives, where the applicant is physically incapable of taking care of themselves (they need their U.K. sponsor to care for them, to feed, bathe and clothe them), they cannot work, they have no money of their own, have no means of care in their home country, and therefore are 100% financially dependant on their U.K. sponsor.

Which is where the SU07 comes in, where the sponsor takes full financial responsibility for the applicant for the next 5 years. Very, very few people can qualify for this type of visa.

From the UKVI website:

3. ECB12.3 Sponsor undertakings on maintenance and accommodation
As with undertakings from an applicant (see above), the ECO should only require an undertaking from a sponsor in exceptional circumstances or for certain categories eg parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives under Rule 317 of the Immigration Rules

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/undertakings-ecb12/ecb12-undertakings#ecb123-sponsor-undertakings-on-maintenance-and-accommodation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 4985
Another one who never submitted the SU form!

• Liked: 0
I wanted to let you all know that we got a YES to our visa application - it took about 22 working days, thankyou all for your help getting all the documents in place.  You are a great group.
Thanks a mill, my husband arrives 31 October
Yippeeeee

• Liked: 3595
I wanted to let you all know that we got a YES to our visa application - it took about 22 working days, thankyou all for your help getting all the documents in place.  You are a great group.
Yippeeeee

Congratulations :D!

All the best with his move over :).

• Liked: 6110
Yippeeeee

Congratulations percyberg!  :)

• Liked: 387
I wanted to let you all know that we got a YES to our visa application

Congratulations!!

Sponsored Links