Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Project Coordinator roles - Newbury based  (Read 718 times)

• Liked: 1260
Project Coordinator roles - Newbury based
« on: January 28, 2019, 01:14:29 PM »
We've been told recently that our roles within the company (Vodafone UK) are moving from all the other hub sites to Newbury and that we will have to move to Newbury. Most of us - myself included - are going to be moving but there are some people that won't so there will be a few spots jobs opening that we'll be recruiting for and my line manager asked if anybody I knew would be interested so I thought I'd post here just in case.

Perks are a hefty discount on phone contracts and 1 "smart working" (WFH) day a week. Line manager is also a lovely human being (probably the best and most supportive manager I've ever had).

Don't necessarily need to have formal experience or any type of certification (I didn't!) and we have a fair amount of non-brits hired (so not really had any bad experience with biased against immigrants). Would need to be able to work out of Newbury 4 days a week minimally (with the exception of if travel is required a day a week to customer site but that's project dependent).

Happy to have a chat about what we do or provide any more info if it would help? Or advise if your current experience will be helpful at all. Don't know what the salaries will look like but it will probably be experienced based and I can tell you it's above the minimum financial requirement for visas easily. Just send me a message or comment here if you need/want any more info! Obviously can't guarantee anybody anything but may help getting foot in the door when applying if you know somebody (me) there.
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab