Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Buffalo Wild Wings? nope!  (Read 2610 times)

• Liked: 1260
Re: Buffalo Wild Wings? nope!
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2019, 08:45:04 PM »
I missed buffalo wings terribly. By coincidence, my MIL gave us an air fryer for Christmas. My husband then experimented with buffalo wings and they were surprisingly good. Crispy, decent sauce and he even made blue cheese dressing.

I got an airfryer with "recognition points" I got from a previous job but have literally never used in once since we got it a few years ago. Care to share your recipe?
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

• Liked: 33
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2019, 12:48:30 PM »
I got an airfryer with "recognition points" I got from a previous job but have literally never used in once since we got it a few years ago. Care to share your recipe?

Hey there x0KissOfDeath!

Finally located what he used.  Here you go....

2 lbs chicken wings (he chops into the little wings)
Cooking spray
12ozs Frank’s Red Hot
6 tbs butter melted
Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
Few dashes Tabasco

Spray air fryer with cooking spray. Place wings in basket and cook at 380 degrees for 25 mins, shaking basket every 5 minutes. After 25 minutes, increase temp to 400 degrees and cook for 5-15 minutes longer. Shake every 5 minutes to check and remove when crisped to your preference.

For the sauce, combine the Frank’s, butter, Worcestershire and Tabasco in large mixing bowl.

When wings are done, dump in mixing bowl of sauce and stir to coat. Serve immediately.

Don’t forget the celery. 😋

He also made his own blue cheese dressing. He used blue cheese, mayo and sour cream. It was great. He’s also branched out and experimented with other hot sauces to bomb the wings when he wants them really hot.

Hope you like it! 😀

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2019, 12:49:14 PM »
Hey there x0KissOfDeath!

Finally located what he used.  Here you go....

2 lbs chicken wings (he chops into the little wings)
Cooking spray
12ozs Frank’s Red Hot
6 tbs butter melted
Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
Few dashes Tabasco

Spray air fryer with cooking spray. Place wings in basket and cook at 380 degrees for 25 mins, shaking basket every 5 minutes. After 25 minutes, increase temp to 400 degrees and cook for 5-15 minutes longer. Shake every 5 minutes to check and remove when crisped to your preference.

For the sauce, combine the Frank’s, butter, Worcestershire and Tabasco in large mixing bowl.

When wings are done, dump in mixing bowl of sauce and stir to coat. Serve immediately.

Don’t forget the celery.

He also made his own blue cheese dressing. He used blue cheese, mayo and sour cream. It was great. He’s also branched out and experimented with other hot sauces to bomb the wings when he wants them really hot.

Hope you like it!

Ah thank you for this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

• Liked: 6
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2019, 09:36:51 AM »
Being from Buffalo, NY originally, I love me some wings. Sundance's recipe is probably about the closest you can get to authentic "Buffalo" wings.

We live for Frank's Red Hot Sauce. Combine that with melted butter and yum. I never made these in an air fryer, but I have found for deep frying, that popping them in the oven helps to super crisp up that skin after the oil drains off and you sauce them.
Spouse Visa Approved: May 2016
Arrived in UK: June 2016

Sponsored Links