Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR / SET(m) financials - transition from non-employment to employment income  (Read 218 times)

• Liked: 2
Hello

I am applying for my SET(m) and am currently pursuing a PhD which provides a living stipend (above the minimum requirement).  The application for non-employment income requires the grant be paid for at least 12 months from the application date.  My PhD is finishing and my grant ends this October (3 months from application), however, I already have a job lined up when I'm finished (called a post-doc).  This is a 1 year contract with a salary already listed, etc.  Here my question:

Do I list this post-doc as employment income (even though it hasn't started yet) because I can't meet the 12 month stipend requirement from non-employment?  Not really sure if I simply list the non-employment income and provide proof of the upcoming contract or I try to list the upcoming work as income.  Any insight is appreciated. 

Many thanks in advance
M
2014/04/10- Approval of spousal visa
2014/04/16- Moved to UK
2016/12/22- Mailed spousal renewal- FLR(M) (non-priority)
2016/12/28- Arrival confirmation and request for biometrics
2017/02/11- FLR(M) visa approved (date on BRP card)
2017/02/15- BRP card and documents arrived separately
2019/08/21- apply online for ILR/SET(M) and attend biometrics (paid for next day decision)
2019/08/21 - decision email confirming ILR status (same day!)
2019/08/28 - BRP arrives in mail separately from official decision letter

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab