Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Something really awful today  (Read 1874 times)

• Liked: 1892
Something really awful today
« on: July 22, 2019, 08:59:09 PM »

We were visiting Mont st Michel today and something awful happened.  Right as we entered, I noticed a few dogs hanging out under the stairs in the shade because it was hot and sunny.  There were a bunch of cops standing around, one of them brought out a big long sheet/ paper towel.  There was also a big cage.  I noticed there was a white guy with dreads fusssing with the dog, messing with it as it lay under the stairs as well.  I was looking for a shady place to stand, so was walking closer than I would have if I knew what was up.  Suddenly, one of the dogs under the stairs ran out and attacked a dog on a leash for no real reason.  Dreadlock guy came and got his dog and the owner of leashed dog was yelling at him. 

It was then that I noticed that dreadlock guy was wrapping a dog in the paper towel and putting it in the cage because it was dead ! We all got out of there quick and started moving with the crowd. 

Later, my son told me that the police woman was yelling at the crowd to stop looking because the dog was already dead, but I didn’t hear it.

WTF?!!??  Just one of those bizarre things that seems to happen in Europe.  I can only guess dreadlock guy thought his dogs would enjoy visiting the most crowded and hot place for miles and one of them just got too hot.  That’s just an assumption though. 

Anyway, no one was in the mood after that for seeing French architecture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
Re: Something really awful today
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 08:46:50 AM »
Awwww  :\\\'( :\\\'(
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

• Liked: 154
Re: Something really awful today
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 10:24:45 PM »
That’s so sad :(

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab