Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Bruges Christmas Market?  (Read 1639 times)

• Liked: 585
Re: Bruges Christmas Market?
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2019, 10:17:02 AM »
After visiting several Christmas markets, I really don't get the fuss.  Just tat and food.  Love food, but one can only eat and drink so much.  Yes, I am lame.  Really lame.

I don't think you're lame... this is kind of what I was trying to say!  I hate tat.

• Liked: 680
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2019, 10:22:05 AM »
WE like to go to them.   8)

Can anyone recommend a good, but not terribly over-priced hotel in Bruges near the city center, or, if you've taken a tour, recommend a tour company that does Christmas markets?

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2019, 06:25:14 PM »
WE like to go to them.   8)

Can anyone recommend a good, but not terribly over-priced hotel in Bruges near the city center, or, if you've taken a tour, recommend a tour company that does Christmas markets?

And you are 100% allowed to like them.  We stayed at an Airbnb outside the city centre, so no help there, I’m afraid. 

There is a train direct from Brussels airport to Bruges, but it’s at least an hour long.  If your daughter can’t do trains, you may want to consider a different market.

Secret Escapes will likely have offers on at the moment.  I’ve only had positive experiences with them.

• Liked: 680
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2019, 06:57:43 PM »
Hmmm. Well that would mean it has to be a coach tour, then. Or, as you say, another market.

I'll check that company out!

Sponsored Links