Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: The battle of the Worshipful Company of Fishmongers  (Read 1163 times)

• Liked: 1892
The battle of the Worshipful Company of Fishmongers
« on: November 30, 2019, 06:30:16 PM »

Polish guy with a Narwal Tusk takes on a terrorist, aided by a convicted Muderer. 

Here's one for the Scottish:

• Liked: 674
Re: The battle of the Worshipful Company of Fishmongers
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 11:22:22 PM »
Love the Narwhal bit.... stylish. Very Stylish.   ;) Heard it on the news. Now, I have to ask... was that a standard-issue Narwhal tusk? (WHERE the hell did someone get a Narwhal tusk on London Bridge? Just happened to be carrying it, or....?)

• Liked: 1260
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 12:30:20 AM »
Love the Narwhal bit.... stylish. Very Stylish.   ;) Heard it on the news. Now, I have to ask... was that a standard-issue Narwhal tusk? (WHERE the hell did someone get a Narwhal tusk on London Bridge? Just happened to be carrying it, or....?)
From the wall of the fishmongers hall. Was 5 foot long aparently.

I feel like these acts of resistance to terrorists (especially where one equipts a narwhal tusk) is verrryy London and i love it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

• Liked: 170
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 10:09:43 AM »
Knighthood? I mean, he already has his own joust...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2004-2008: Student Visa
2008-2010: Tier 1 PSW
2010-2011: Tier 4
2011-2014: Tier 2
2013-2016: New Tier 2 (changed jobs)
16/12/15: SET (LR) successful! - It's been a long road...
12/05/16: Citizenship ceremony!

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 11:06:19 AM »
My personal favourite.... F*** you, I'm Millwall.

https://www.independent.co.uk/News/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-*bleep*-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 11:43:29 PM »
My personal favourite.... F*** you, I'm Millwall.

https://www.independent.co.uk/News/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-*bleep*-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html
Was that from the last attack? That guy was my favourite if the heros and an absolute legend!

My, how time flies....

* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.

• Liked: 585
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 04:53:25 PM »

I feel like these acts of resistance to terrorists (especially where one equipts a narwhal tusk) is verrryy London and i love it.

But let us not forget the 2007 Glasgow airport terrorist attack, featuring Smeato!  ;)

An eyewitness noted that a man got out of the car and began to fight with police.[20] Another eyewitness said that the man was throwing punches and repeatedly shouting "Allah".[21][22][23] The man was arrested and later identified as Bilal Abdulla, a UK-born doctor of Iraqi descent who was working at the Royal Alexandra Hospital. Another man exited the car and ran into the terminal building while he was on fire and began writhing on the ground, before being confronted by an airport employee, John Smeaton,[24] who was awarded the Queen's Gallantry Medal for his heroism. It was reported that Smeaton shouted "f*ckin' mon, then" and kicked Kafeel Ahmed in the groin. (Ahmed died later in hospital due to his severe burns). After he saw the police grappling with one of the attackers, he thought: "You're no' hitting the Polis mate, there's nae chance." Describing his own actions: "So I ran straight towards the guy, we're all trying to get a kick-in at him, take a boot to subdue the guy." When asked by ITV News what his message to terrorists was, he said: "Glasgow doesn't accept this. This is Glasgow; we'll set about ye."

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 04:54:46 PM »
But let us not forget the 2007 Glasgow airport terrorist attack, featuring Smeato!  ;)

An eyewitness noted that a man got out of the car and began to fight with police.[20] Another eyewitness said that the man was throwing punches and repeatedly shouting "Allah".[21][22][23] The man was arrested and later identified as Bilal Abdulla, a UK-born doctor of Iraqi descent who was working at the Royal Alexandra Hospital. Another man exited the car and ran into the terminal building while he was on fire and began writhing on the ground, before being confronted by an airport employee, John Smeaton,[24] who was awarded the Queen's Gallantry Medal for his heroism. It was reported that Smeaton shouted "f*ckin' mon, then" and kicked Kafeel Ahmed in the groin. (Ahmed died later in hospital due to his severe burns). After he saw the police grappling with one of the attackers, he thought: "You're no' hitting the Polis mate, there's nae chance." Describing his own actions: "So I ran straight towards the guy, we're all trying to get a kick-in at him, take a boot to subdue the guy." When asked by ITV News what his message to terrorists was, he said: "Glasgow doesn't accept this. This is Glasgow; we'll set about ye."
Thats the most glaswegian thing ive ever read

My, how time flies....

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab