Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Visa extension  (Read 2349 times)

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
Visa extension
« on: January 16, 2020, 01:08:29 PM »
Hello all from T.O> . after a 3-month absence, finally back..anyways to the point ...
 Before i left the UK I applied for a destitute visa and sent in all documents pertaining to my situation. they extended my vIsa with any problems till October 28, 2019..this is where it gets sticky..they had not completed the paperwork so I left and finally got an answer stating to send in some documents ..to which I did..they say they never received them. I sent evidence of the documents i emailed them with timestamp and day. so they rejected it... Now i was told to get my resident visa extended, but how is this done when I am back in Toronto.

My question is how can I get the extension they want to help me but stuck with it.. I and Andrea talk and found out a lot from her  Psychologist.to which Andrea did not tell me..and why she acting out like this..we both are still cool .. I think this can still go places.. i was not kicked out I left on my own due to the expiring Visa and paperwork like I said they asked me to get my Visa extended again..Not paying for it again...

Please note a reply is required by 24 December 2019.

We have received your request for a Fee Waiver. Currently based on the information we have your request falls to be rejected. Please can you provide the following evidence:

§        Six months annotated bank statements for all bank accounts

We acknowledge the statements provided, however, the statements for your spouse’s account ending 697 showed evidence of accounts that we have not received statements for. These include but not limited to:

• 18 Sep 2019 OTR TO AC 90125622, VIA MOBILE - XFER 200.00
• 13 Sep 2019 OTR FROM A/C 90009878, VIA MOBILE - XFER 100.00

Please provide at least six months of bank statements for these accounts, running up to present. These can be scans of original statements provided by the bank or alternatively, online or in branch prints that have been stamped and verified in branch and scanned. Alongside your statements please provide an explanation for all major incoming and outgoing payments and how they relate to your essential living needs, accommodation or to your claimed exceptional circumstances.

§        Accommodation

We note on your application you claim to live with your spouse. However on the letter dated 18 October 2019 you claim to live with friends. Please clarify your current living arrangements.

§        Further Information

Please also provide any further information or evidence you have that you feel may assist the assessment including any financial, accommodation or other issues that may be occurring due to your current circumstances.

Please provide the documentation by scanning it in and sending it by 24 December 2019 to this email address:

FHR9DestitutionQueries@homeoffice.gov.uk

Alternatively, you can send it by post to:

Destitution Claims/Condition Code Change
PO Box 3468
SHEFFIELD
S3 8WA
single and traveller
working on myself

Re: Visa extension
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 01:15:04 PM »
The last one..
Thank you for you email dated 14 January 2020 regarding further leave.

Legal Advice
It is noted that you are not engaging with a legal representative. A legal representative would be able to provide you with support and advice with any Appeal and Immigration matters. Local legal representatives in your area can be found using the following website www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner.

Alternatively, you could also seek advice from your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau. Your local office can be found at (add address & telephone number from search facility on www.citizensad...izens-advice/.

Thanks

FHR9 (Destitution)
Immigration & Protection Group
UK Visas & Immigration
Level 3, Vulcan House Steel,
6 Millsands, Sheffield, S3 8NU
gov.uk/ukvi
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 07:02:16 PM »
Hello all from T.O> . after a 3-month absence, finally back..anyways to the point ...
 Before i left the UK I applied for a destitute visa and sent in all documents pertaining to my situation. they extended my vIsa with any problems till October 28, 2019..this is where it gets sticky..they had not completed the paperwork so I left and finally got an answer stating to send in some documents ..to which I did..they say they never received them. I sent evidence of the documents i emailed them with timestamp and day. so they rejected it... Now i was told to get my resident visa extended, but how is this done when I am back in Toronto.

My question is how can I get the extension they want to help me but stuck with it.. I and Andrea talk and found out a lot from her  Psychologist.to which Andrea did not tell me..and why she acting out like this..we both are still cool .. I think this can still go places.. i was not kicked out I left on my own due to the expiring Visa and paperwork like I said they asked me to get my Visa extended again..Not paying for it again...

Please note a reply is required by 24 December 2019.

We have received your request for a Fee Waiver. Currently based on the information we have your request falls to be rejected. Please can you provide the following evidence:

§        Six months annotated bank statements for all bank accounts

We acknowledge the statements provided, however, the statements for your spouse’s account ending 697 showed evidence of accounts that we have not received statements for. These include but not limited to:

• 18 Sep 2019 OTR TO AC 90125622, VIA MOBILE - XFER 200.00
• 13 Sep 2019 OTR FROM A/C 90009878, VIA MOBILE - XFER 100.00

Please provide at least six months of bank statements for these accounts, running up to present. These can be scans of original statements provided by the bank or alternatively, online or in branch prints that have been stamped and verified in branch and scanned. Alongside your statements please provide an explanation for all major incoming and outgoing payments and how they relate to your essential living needs, accommodation or to your claimed exceptional circumstances.

§        Accommodation

We note on your application you claim to live with your spouse. However on the letter dated 18 October 2019 you claim to live with friends. Please clarify your current living arrangements.

§        Further Information

Please also provide any further information or evidence you have that you feel may assist the assessment including any financial, accommodation or other issues that may be occurring due to your current circumstances.

Please provide the documentation by scanning it in and sending it by 24 December 2019 to this email address:

FHR9DestitutionQueries@homeoffice.gov.uk

Alternatively, you can send it by post to:

Destitution Claims/Condition Code Change
PO Box 3468
SHEFFIELD
S3 8WA

Hi Eddy,  :)

I'm having a bit of difficulty following your post.

Last we heard,  you were planning to apply for ILR under the DV route but it looks like you may  have left the UK and are currently in Toronto and your UK visa has now expired, is this correct?

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 01:15:17 AM »
they gave me till the end of october 28 to put in forms for my destitute  (dunno whats its called ) but i complied and furthmore i wanted an exention after the 28 otcbore 2019, the the paper work was not done in time..i was back in tronto before the 28 October ..so now they want to apply for tan extension so i can comeback and apply for th no waiver ...i would like to know how do i go about this from my end here in Toronto
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 07:42:21 AM »
they gave me till the end of october 28 to put in forms for my destitute  (dunno whats its called ) but i complied and furthmore i wanted an exention after the 28 otcbore 2019, the the paper work was not done in time..i was back in tronto before the 28 October ..so now they want to apply for tan extension so i can comeback and apply for th no waiver ...i would like to know how do i go about this from my end here in Toronto

Those circumstances are very unusual. Unless one of the others can help you, I would suggest that the best idea would be to contact Medivisas and explain the situation in full to them. They should know what the correct action is.

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2020, 09:52:33 PM »
What is medvisas...Please..
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2020, 09:55:10 PM »
What is medvisas...Please..

https://www.medivisas.com

It's one of only two visa companies that I have seen recommended on this forum. The other one is more expensive, I believe.

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2020, 12:07:23 PM »
Thank you very much . ...
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2020, 12:10:22 PM »
Thank you very much . ...

The very best of luck Eddy, I hope you get this all sorted.

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2020, 12:50:19 PM »
see what happens now...sent an email to medivsas..just looking to get my visa extended but need to be there as per their email..

Thank you all.
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 04:58:51 PM »
does anyone know about a spouse having a disability  (medical) and the process ofr it..i was told to apply though that.. it has come to me Andrea is in quite serious condition..
single and traveller
working on myself

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2020, 06:07:02 PM »
does anyone know about a spouse having a disability  (medical) and the process ofr it..i was told to apply though that.. it has come to me Andrea is in quite serious condition..

There is provision for disabled persons to sponsor their partners if they are in receipt of certain benefits. They are exempt from the £18,600 financial requirement but they do still need to prove adequate maintenance.

.. Where the applicant’s partner is in receipt of any of the following benefits or allowances in the UK, the applicant will be able to meet the financial requirement at that application stage by providing evidence of “adequate maintenance” rather than meeting an income threshold:
• Carer’s Allowance.
• Disability Living Allowance.
• Severe Disablement Allowance.
• Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit.
• Attendance Allowance.
• Personal Independence Payment.
• Armed Forces Independence Payment or Guaranteed Income Payment under the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme.
• Constant Attendance Allowance, Mobility Supplement or War Disablement Pension under the War Pensions Scheme.
• Police Injury Pension.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/826340/Appendix-FM-1-7-Financial-Requirement-ext_1.pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/452964/IDI_Adequate_Maintenance_and_Accommodation_Part_8_Annex_F.pdf

However you also would need to prove that your relationship was genuine and subsisting and I am not sure if they would be convinced of this, given that you have previously filed an application on DV grounds?

Was it Medivisas who suggested this approach?

Hope you're doing ok.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab