Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR checklist  (Read 453 times)

• Liked: 149
ILR checklist
« on: March 19, 2020, 02:17:59 PM »
OK.....heading down to talk to the bank in a little bit about getting our savings reports signed off on for the last 6 months.

Documents for ILR....meeting financial requirements with savings account.
1. Land Registry- in my wife's name
2. Marriage cert for us.
3. Divorce papers for my wife.
4. Life in UK Test
5. Passports for my wife and I, plus my last passport
6. Papers proving my pension, although not needed because of savings requirement.
7. Declaration. Wife stating she is my spouse.
8. Savings account proving more than £62,500 over the last 6 months- going down soon to talk to the bank.
9. Council Tax-both names
10. Current BRP- good until July 2020
11. Bank statements showing housing costs.
12. Joint paperwork for last 2.5 years. 7 total instead of 6.
    -17 July 2017- Water bill
    -9 Jan 2018 -Bank statement
    -10 July 2018- Water bill
    -9 Jan 2019- Bank statement
    -13 March 2019- Council tax
    -9 Sept 2019- Bank statement
    -12 March 2020- Council tax

Thanks for any help

Fred
Fred

• Liked: 6110
Re: ILR checklist
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 02:40:44 PM »
I can't think of anything else.

Be careful you go back far enough with your statements. Your application date is the date you submitted and paid for the application online. I'd go back 7 months from then. Anything after the date of the application does not count.

And be safe when you go out. Keep your distance.  :)

• Liked: 149
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 03:49:20 PM »
I can't think of anything else.

Be careful you go back far enough with your statements. Your application date is the date you submitted and paid for the application online. I'd go back 7 months from then. Anything after the date of the application does not count.

And be safe when you go out. Keep your distance.  :)
Thanks. No problem with the bank, the mgr was on the help desk and just signed off. One page that covers back to July.....so about 8 months.

Not too worried about being around people. We don't go out much at all. Hoping the golf course will continue to stay open which is basically my social time. Easy enough to stay a few steps away from everybody else and you don't really have to touch anything. They closed the upstairs to the clubhouse which makes sense but are leaving the toilet/changing area open. I don't need to go in there....there are plenty of trees/bushes around :)

Now....if I have this correct.....if I pick the Enhanced appointment, all I need to do is show up with the paperwork? Don't need to bring photo's or ANYTHING else etc? I don't need to scan any documents since they should make copies at the site?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 03:52:15 PM by F4mandolin »
Fred

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 04:00:09 PM »
If that's what it says, it should be correct. The system has all changed since we applied.

You do not need photos, passport or otherwise.

Sponsored Links