Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Sites similar to Border free?  (Read 3478 times)

• Liked: 19
Re: Sites similar to Border free?
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2020, 07:28:26 PM »
Nothing compares to Lays!
Damn straight, they will always be my favourite.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It doesn't cost a thing to treat others with kindness.

• Liked: 768
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2020, 07:29:03 PM »
Lol its sour cream and onion crisps I'm after, not shelf stable sour cream, yuck! Seriously I cannot find any sour cream and onion crisps here that compare to Lays. I've had the pringles ones and I don't like those, and I think kettle chips might do a sour cream and onion, but didn't like those either. American Fizz has sold the Lays at some point, but in the past few months I've bought from them, Lays are never in stock. They do sell some Uncle Rays SC & O that are nice, but they haven't had those in stock for a good couple of months now.

Thanks for the Target tip, though, it's a shame they don't ship to the UK anymore, but it'd be so expensive I probably couldn't afford it anyway.

Oh thank heavens.  I was really trying my hardest to not judge you for wanting shelf stable sour cream.  Lmfao

My husband once bought me that shite because he didn't know sour cream was real dairy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Liked: 19
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2020, 07:33:53 PM »
Oh thank heavens.  I was really trying my hardest to not judge you for wanting shelf stable sour cream.  Lmfao

My husband once bought me that shite because he didn't know sour cream was real dairy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Lol no worries, I'm a Texan, and I was absolutely gobsmacked when I came over here and saw guac and sour cream in a shelf stable bottle. Wouldn't even think of putting that in my mouth. Gotta be the real deal or nothing!

It doesn't cost a thing to treat others with kindness.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab