Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLM R Extension Is anybody else still waiting from submission in early June?  (Read 429 times)

• Liked: 17
Hello everyone  [smiley=help.gif] Last time I used this forum there was a thread that was keeping track of everyone and their application dates and if they received any news or their decision...Is there such a thread now?  If not, curious who else is waiting from early June or before?  My situation is very cut and dry so just curious if the App did not work or if everyone else is waiting hopelessly as well  [smiley=hanged.gif].  I emailed them since I have not been able to go back to the US for my UK based business and they said if I leave it voids my application and temporary visa I am now on since mine is expired now because of the backlog.  Please let me know.   [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Ryan
Met: 2007
Married: 2011
Biometrics: 8/29/17
Mailed: 8/30/17
Confirmation Email: 9/1/17
Decision Email: 9/26/17
Received:9/29/17
FLR (M) Extension submitted: June 08, 2020
UKVCAS IDV APP downloaded and biometrics submitted: Aug 27, 2020
Decision Email:11/24/20
BRP Received: TBD

• Liked: 50
If you follow the thread called "IDV App Info - for Applications Reusing Biometrics" you will see all the people tracking renewals...
My application was April 15, and I used the app on August 25, and I have not heard anything. My application could not be more straightforward.
There are others reporting who made their application in March... and they have not heard either.
So you are not alone. Not that it helps much.
UKVI say they are working in date order but some people who applied later have been approved. They had in-person appointments instead of using the app. For what it's worth...
People on the thread I mention above will be reporting their renewals when they come in.
Good luck to you!

• Liked: 17
Thank you so much for that...Saw that thread, just did not know if there was anyone tracking it more specifically...Someone did that 3 years ago when I last went through all this fun...Thank you again and thank you to this forum...Such a great resource.
Met: 2007
Married: 2011
Biometrics: 8/29/17
Mailed: 8/30/17
Confirmation Email: 9/1/17
Decision Email: 9/26/17
Received:9/29/17
FLR (M) Extension submitted: June 08, 2020
UKVCAS IDV APP downloaded and biometrics submitted: Aug 27, 2020
Decision Email:11/24/20
BRP Received: TBD

• Liked: 50
Yep - June 16 here. Was eligible for IDV but went for face to face on September 10. Heard nothing since then. Tried to escalate via MP but was told I had to wait until the new year. Finally HO allowed me to escalate this past Monday, but still nothing. My application is even more straightforward than my original spouse visa when I arrived in the UK.

I get upset and angry seeing applications from August - October being processed. I'm so sorry to say I find it difficult to be happy for those situations anymore. I should be, it isn't their fault, but I am so exhausted - mentally and emotionally. I really am at a loss for words lately.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 01:06:25 PM by TwoWool »
Entered U.K.: 29 December 2017
FLR(M) Applied: 16 June 2020 (Standard)
FLR(M) Approved: 16 October 2020
SET(M) Applied: 26 December 2022 (Super priority)
SET(M) Approved: 20 January 2023
Naturalisation Applied: 8 May 2023
Naturalisation Approved: 25 September 2023
Citizenship Ceremony: 19 October 2023
Passport applied: 25 October 2023
Passport docs received at HMPO: 02 November 2023
Passport application approved: 16 November 2023
Passport received: 18 November 2023
IT'S DONE!! I'M A BRIT!

• Liked: 957
I contacted a guardian reporter who had helped someone with their FLR(M) keeping them from being able to remortgage. Of course there was an "administration error" on their app and it was approved 2 days after the media contacted them. They gave the covid helpline for people to call if they have concerns, but of course that help line, nor the main UKVI helpline are able to check the status of an application. I had to do something, even if it was just another shout into the void. I said my case is not unique and family immigrants are just being forgotten in an immigration system that is cruel. We pay so much to be abused, this entire process has made my CPTSD so much worse. I applied in May, visa expired in June, IDV App August 27th (I think, around then). *sigh*... Just keep hanging in there. It will come and we are all in the same boat.

Sponsored Links