Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Date used for Online Application FLR(m)  (Read 224 times)

• Liked: 0
Date used for Online Application FLR(m)
« on: January 12, 2021, 12:05:41 PM »
Ridiculous question, I know. My 28 day window for renewal of my visa via FLR(m) starts on the 1st of Feb. I'd like to start filling out the application online now so I can have everything ready to hit submit on the 1st.

Can anyone confirm if the date the Home Office uses for the application is the date of submission and not the date the application was started? Would hate to have it be the date the application started and I fall outside the 28 day renewal window and fall short of the 5 years required for settled status.

• Liked: 6110
Re: Date used for Online Application FLR(m)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 12:08:02 PM »
Ridiculous question, I know. My 28 day window for renewal of my visa via FLR(m) starts on the 1st of Feb. I'd like to start filling out the application online now so I can have everything ready to hit submit on the 1st.

Can anyone confirm if the date the Home Office uses for the application is the date of submission and not the date the application was started? Would hate to have it be the date the application started and I fall outside the 28 day renewal window and fall short of the 5 years required for settled status.

It's the date you submit and pay for your application.

• Liked: 0
Re: Date used for Online Application FLR(m)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 08:41:10 AM »
It's the date you submit and pay for your application.

Thank you! Apologies for the delayed response. I changed my email which ended up kicking me out of my old account and had to create a new one.

Sponsored Links