Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR(M) process and document comfirmation  (Read 1973 times)

• Liked: 3595
Re: FLR(M) process and document comfirmation
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2021, 08:33:36 PM »
If they have been mailed to you by the bank, they do not need to be stamped.

The only time that they need to be stamped is if you have printed them yourself at home from online banking... because the bank has to confirm that they are authentic and that you have not tampered with or forged them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2021, 08:35:02 PM »
If they have been mailed to you by the bank, they do not need to be stamped.

The only time that they need to be stamped is if you have printed them yourself at home from online banking... because the bank has to confirm that they are authentic and that you have not tampered with or forged them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brilliant. thank you thank you. :) i owe you a drink

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2021, 11:23:49 PM »
Looks like the time has come to go for the visa. Just finished the application and paid IHS and Application fee and appointment booked at £140 enhanced weekend service.

This is what i have collected so hopefully nothings out of order ;

Application submitted 4-June 2021
Biometrics at enhanced centre in 2 weeks time.

Application Documents
- Full scan of your wife's current passport - does not need to be certified -
- Full scan of any other passports your wife has held since moving to the UK -
- Sponsor's declaration (part of online application) signed 4-june 2021
- Part 1 consent to checks form signed by your wife   signed 4-june 2021
- Part 2 consent to checks form signed by you  (part of online application)  signed 4-june 2021. sister also signed

Proof of Identity/Travel History
- Your UK passport (full scan) - does not need to be certified
- Your wife's BRP card

Finances
- 6 full months of your payslips... usually 7 months' worth are required to cover every single day of the 6 months
from sept 2020 to May 2021. signed and stamped by employer
letter issued stating all the relevant stuff signed and stamp. issued 25th may 21

- 6 full months of YOUR bank statements showing every payslip deposit.. usually 7 months' worth are required to cover every single day of the 6 months.

August 2020 to March 2021 original copies. March to 4 June 2021 stamped by bank. stamped 4 June 2021

- letter from your employer... if your payslips are electronic, the letter must also verify them - issued 25 may 2021
- your job contract  i have original printed contract - signed stamped by employer
- your latest P60 available in april electronically. - signed stamped by employer 25 may 2021

Residence in the UK
Accommodation
Proof of homeownership
- land registry print out  with my sisters name printed on 1st of may 2021
- a signed letter from her confirming you have permission to live there. signed 4th June 2021
Proof of monthly housing costs
- latest mortgage statement (if she has a mortgage) - issued and added April 2021
- latest council tax bill - issued and added April 2021

Co-habitation

June 2019
1. Applicant:  midwife signed slip visiting home address. (Source 1)
1. Sponsor: Council tax reminder (Source 2)

October 2019
2. Applicant:  letter addressed to parent/guardian of newborn has my wife's surname
2. Sponsor: Planning permission from council (Source 3)

February 2020
3. Applicant: March 2020 - Duplicate HSBC statement - (Cover letter to explain )... you're not really supposed to use this as it's a duplicate, but I guess there's no harm if you explain it (Source 4)
3. Sponsor: March 2020 - council tax letter
And include an explanation for why they are from March and not February

June 2020
4. Applicant: NHS letter
4. Sponsor: Barclay finance settlement letter

October 2020
5. Applicant:  Nov 2020 NHS letter
5. Sponsor: Nov 2020 Metropolitan police letter (Source 5)
And include an explanation for why they are from November and not October

February 2021
6. Applicant: NHS letter
6. Sponsor: AA loan payed off statement (Source 56

June 2021
7. Applicant: HSBC Statement
7. Sponsor: Student finance london

HSBC letter for my wife 8 march 21 to confirm she held account since jan 2019

Other
Marriage evidence
- marriage certificate
English Language Requirement
- Your wife's degree certificate from the Greenwich International University in Amsterdam its actually from Greenwich UK and her transcript says degree taught in english
- NARIC certificate confirming the degree was taught in English (https://www.naric.org.uk/Qualifications/VAN/Default.aspx [nofollow] ) not going to use
Documents for your son
- Your sons birth certificate.
- Your son's UK passport (scanned copy)...
- A letter dated in the last 3 months confirming your son's address (i.e. from his GP). Unfortunately he's been diagnosed with autism so i have numberous letters from NHS team stating home addresses so will add two letters as evidence.

other letter
Explaining missing co-habitation letters or using a dublicate statement
Declaration of spouses signed 4 june 21
sister confirming been living with them since start. signed 4 june 21

i think thats it. fingers crossed we get the decision sooner than 12-16 Weeks people being getting.

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2021, 04:40:40 PM »
Hi Guys I just received an email from Flrmatlasvalidate that the consent form part 2 is either missing or not completed. I’ve just sent them the form again scanned and signed as it said sponsor should sign it. I am sure me and my sister both signed part 2  and my wife is sure it was scanned in. I have received an auto response that they have received it but now stressed 😩

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2021, 06:44:03 PM »
Hi Guys I just received an email from Flrmatlasvalidate that the consent form part 2 is either missing or not completed. I’ve just sent them the form again scanned and signed as it said sponsor should sign it. I am sure me and my sister both signed part 2  and my wife is sure it was scanned in. I have received an auto response that they have received it but now stressed 😩

That's actually good news. It means they are working on your application. It's not uncommon at all for them to misplace documents.
Try not to worry.  :)

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2021, 01:27:59 PM »
Thanks larrabee. I was more concerned about whether they needed my sisters signatures for consent asswell if they have lost part 2. Let’s wait and see

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2021, 09:20:46 AM »
Thanks larrabee. I was more concerned about whether they needed my sisters signatures for consent asswell if they have lost part 2. Let’s wait and see

Just received the notification the FLRM has been successfull. Thanks ksand and everyone on this forum for wonderful support.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2021, 09:46:23 AM »
Just received the notification the FLRM has been successfull. Thanks ksand and everyone on this forum for wonderful support.

Yay! Congratulations!!!  :)

Sponsored Links