Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Dated bank stamps and employer letter  (Read 294 times)

• Liked: 0
Dated bank stamps and employer letter
« on: March 30, 2021, 12:24:16 AM »
Hello all!  I applied for ILR on 7 March and have my biometrics appointment this upcoming Saturday.  I was getting ready to post my list of documents ready for the appointment when my heart sank, noticing 2 things.

1. The bank statements include the 6 payslips required, but the dated stamp on the bank statements is after the 7th (we have been awaiting the promised posted bank statements, but they never arrived, so we went in and got some stamped).  Will this post-application dated stamp matter, seeing as the statements are for the appropriate time period?

2. I initially had an employer letter dated from 5 March.  After I applied, I started scrutinising the letter and thought it really could do with more info (I'm beyond annoyed with myself I didn't do this before applying).  They sent a more thorough one, but that was on 18 March. I am going to see if they can backdate it, but will this be a problem if they cannot?  We are using my husband's income, and in the letter it states he has been continuously employed for more than 4 years and, due an increase in his pay during the last 6 months, it refers to his current pay as well as what he was earning from Jan 2020-Oct 2020 (when he got his pay raise).

Any insight would be much appreciated!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 12:29:03 AM by HokieHi »

• Liked: 0
Re: Dated bank stamps and employer letter
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 10:14:06 AM »
 ;D work amended the letter to reflect a date prior to the 7th!  Panic subsided now!

Hopefully the stamped bank statements won't cause issue

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab