Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Just saying hello :)  (Read 2289 times)

• Liked: 0
Just saying hello :)
« on: May 31, 2021, 06:29:27 PM »
Hi everyone! :) Happy to have found this forum. I have been browsing through the site for the past weeks and I really find the discussions here really helpful, particularly the visa forum. It’s so nice to see a community where members are very welcoming, willing to help and to share knowledge.

Just a quick info about me, I was based in California somewhere in the bay area before moving to London in 2018. I moved here to join my husband under a Partner visa (standard-5 yr route). My current visa is expiring in September and I’m about to do the renewal/extension application soon.

I remember the visa application 2 1/2 years ago was a lot of work and confusing, yet fulfilling after everything was over and visa got approved. As I will be undergoing the same process again, I thought that I’ll be able to learn some tips from this forum and the community would be a great help to make the journey less stressful this time. I look forward to learning, sharing knowledge and meeting fab people in this great community.  :) :) :)

• Liked: 6110
Re: Just saying hello :)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 07:06:52 PM »
Hi everyone! :) Happy to have found this forum. I have been browsing through the site for the past weeks and I really find the discussions here really helpful, particularly the visa forum. It’s so nice to see a community where members are very welcoming, willing to help and to share knowledge.

Just a quick info about me, I was based in California somewhere in the bay area before moving to London in 2018. I moved here to join my husband under a Partner visa (standard-5 yr route). My current visa is expiring in September and I’m about to do the renewal/extension application soon.

I remember the visa application 2 1/2 years ago was a lot of work and confusing, yet fulfilling after everything was over and visa got approved. As I will be undergoing the same process again, I thought that I’ll be able to learn some tips from this forum and the community would be a great help to make the journey less stressful this time. I look forward to learning, sharing knowledge and meeting fab people in this great community.  :) :) :)

Welcome!  :)
See you over on the visa forum when you're ready to ask your questions.

Sponsored Links