Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Daughter has been living in the UK almost 12 years. She has a 6 year old son  (Read 280 times)

• Liked: 0
with a British father. She has just received her NQT status and has a job secured. I live in Arizona, and am 66. She is my only family in the world. I want to sell my house and move to England to be with her and my grandson.  I want to give her the money to help her buy a house there. I don't ever want to have to come back to the United States again. I have SS payments and a small pension so I can support myself if I am living with here. Is there a way for me to do this?

• Liked: 6110
with a British father. She has just received her NQT status and has a job secured. I live in Arizona, and am 66. She is my only family in the world. I want to sell my house and move to England to be with her and my grandson.  I want to give her the money to help her buy a house there. I don't ever want to have to come back to the United States again. I have SS payments and a small pension so I can support myself if I am living with here. Is there a way for me to do this?

Unfortunately your daughter can't sponsor you to live in the UK. There used to be a retired person of independent means visa but that was abolished quite a long time ago now. Partner visas are the most commonly used route, is that how she came to be living here?
Do you have any recent Irish ancestry? I think they go back as far as grandparents as far as claiming citizenship goes and that would allow you to move to the UK.

• Liked: 4985
Huge hugs!  I have so much guilt being so far from my parents.   :\\\'(

Sponsored Links