Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: ILR Super Premium Service Not Available?  (Read 883 times)

• Liked: 2
ILR Super Premium Service Not Available?
« on: September 03, 2021, 05:51:00 PM »
Hi all,

I was filling in the ILR Set(M) form as I plan to apply towards the end of the month. When arriving to the 'Pay' tab, it only displays a Standard Service (£2,408) and priority processing is not showing up as an option.

I was under the assumption (I asked earlier this year) that priority processing was available.   

Has anyone else come across the same issue? Has there been news that this service is not currently available? Do we just need to keep checking back on the payment page to see if super priority becomes available? 

I hope anyone can shed some light, as this is a major bummer...

Thanks

• Liked: 3595
Re: ILR Super Premium Service Not Available?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 06:45:31 PM »
Due to Covid restrictions, the Super Priority service is only being offered to a certain number of applicants per day.

So, if it’s not offered when you submit your application, that means the number limit has been reached for that day.

You may find that if you wait and submit another day, you are offered the Super Priority service after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 10:16:57 PM »
hi Ksand, nice to hear from you again :)

thanks for letting me know, I will test it out over the next few weeks and if there is a pattern I notice, I'll share it here.

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 11:55:44 AM »
Following up from my prior post in case it helps anyone else.

I found that if you visit the website before 9am (i.e. 5am-8am), you will have a very good chance to get super priority service.  After that time, it disappears for the day and you will have to check the following day. 

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2021, 01:55:09 PM »
Following up from my prior post in case it helps anyone else.

I found that if you visit the website before 9am (i.e. 5am-8am), you will have a very good chance to get super priority service.  After that time, it disappears for the day and you will have to check the following day.

That's good to know, thank you for sharing!

Sponsored Links