Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Travel insurance and pregnancy loss  (Read 1413 times)

• Liked: 0
Travel insurance and pregnancy loss
« on: December 02, 2021, 08:55:28 AM »
Hi All,
         Wondering if you could help and i hope i am posting in the right group. My wife was due to fly back from india to london this week but unfortunately we found out that she has lost the baby at 17 weeks. No heart beat found at two different hospitals. They have now admitted her in the hospital but the hospitals are not free. I do have a tesco bronze travel insurance in place for her trip so wondering if anyone had experience on how to use it. I have currently paid for the bills out of my own pocket as they wouldn't admit her.

hope to hear from you guys

• Liked: 6110
Re: Travel insurance and pregnancy loss
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 09:58:01 AM »
Hi All,
         Wondering if you could help and i hope i am posting in the right group. My wife was due to fly back from india to london this week but unfortunately we found out that she has lost the baby at 17 weeks. No heart beat found at two different hospitals. They have now admitted her in the hospital but the hospitals are not free. I do have a tesco bronze travel insurance in place for her trip so wondering if anyone had experience on how to use it. I have currently paid for the bills out of my own pocket as they wouldn't admit her.

hope to hear from you guys

Very sorry for your loss.

You need to call them. They'll be able to help you.

Here is the link for existing customers.

https://www.tescobank.com/travel-insurance/existing-customers/

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab