Topic: May timeline  (Read 46223 times)

• Liked: 357
Re: May timeline
« Reply #945 on: July 05, 2017, 01:06:04 PM »
Applied(Priority) plus Biometrics:  27th April 2017

Documents send 4th May 2017

Documents Confirmation email from Sheffield received 5th May

Emailed MP on 20th June 2017

MP replied on 30th June 2017: we have contacted the Home office on your behalf, your case was worked on 29th June but Home office are still waiting for some checks to come back, they are not at liberty to say what these checks are.

Decision email: Not yet received

Passport returned: not yet received

Crazy they start working on June applications and some of May applications still on hold
Can't understand the Ukvi

• Liked: 406
« Reply #946 on: July 05, 2017, 01:11:59 PM »
Applied(Priority) plus Biometrics:  27th April 2017

Documents send 4th May 2017

Documents Confirmation email from Sheffield received 5th May

Emailed MP on 20th June 2017

MP replied on 30th June 2017: we have contacted the Home office on your behalf, your case was worked on 29th June but Home office are still waiting for some checks to come back, they are not at liberty to say what these checks are.

Decision email: Not yet received

Passport returned: not yet received

Welcome Kash, added you on to the timeline. Good luck!.  Fairly certain the "doing checks" line is b/s.   It seems they always b/s the MPs with lines line "some docs missing" or "doing some checks".     

« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 01:15:16 PM by mbmoffat »
UK Spouse Visa Super Priority
2008-2012  Met/Married/Children

24APR Spouse Visa Application
05MAY Biometrics
24JULY Decision 54BD 
17AUG  Landed UK

21JAN FLRM Application
06FEB Biometrics
06FEB Approval email

22JULY ILR SET(M) Application (5 years since landing minus 27 days)
18AUG ILR Biometrics
22AUG ILR Approval email
26AUG Citizenship Application
30AUG Citizenship Biometrics (via IDV App)
21NOV Citizenship Approval email
20DEC Citizenship Ceremony
20DEC British Passport Application

14JAN British Passport Delivered

• Liked: 19
« Reply #947 on: July 05, 2017, 04:41:14 PM »
Thanks, I hope the checks get done asap

• Liked: 7
« Reply #948 on: July 05, 2017, 05:22:02 PM »
Has anyone had trouble with UKVI delaying shipment of documents back?  I received my decision email last friday  June 30th and have still not received shipping confirmation.  The UPS tracking number says it has not yet been dispatched.  I can't believe this is also delayed!

I'm hoping to be on a plane by next week Thursday.  My doctor has given me a release letter that is only good for 10 days to travel (now 28 weeks pregnant). I can't help it be really annoyed and frustrated with the situation.

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #949 on: July 05, 2017, 05:25:03 PM »
Has anyone had trouble with UKVI delaying shipment of documents back?  I received my decision email last friday  June 30th and have still not received shipping confirmation.  The UPS tracking number says it has not yet been dispatched.  I can't believe this is also delayed!

I'm hoping to be on a plane by next week Thursday.  My doctor has given me a release letter that is only good for 10 days to travel (now 28 weeks pregnant). I can't help it be really annoyed and frustrated with the situation.

It does happen, unfortunately.

Hopefully today is your day.  UPS usually collects around 5pm UK time.

• Liked: 75
« Reply #950 on: July 05, 2017, 08:09:01 PM »
Forgive me for updating so late but I've been a bit overwhelmed.

On Monday I woke up and checked the tracker and it said, "Decided" on July 1st. Later that same day (July 3rd) I got both the decision email + tracking information email from Sheffield. I haven't slept in I don't know how many days and I literally sat at the front door and ran down the drive when I saw the UPS truck come down the block.

It's a YES, thank God!

I can't explain how nervous and scared I've been - but FINALLY after 6 months away from my child and husband, it's a yes! Bittersweet because my parents are so sad I'm leaving "already"!

I want to thank each and every one of you that I spoke to here, you are all in my prayers. You are amazing, wonderful people who helped keep me sane, gave great advice, and helped me with numbers. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 08:10:20 PM by AmericanMom »
Married December 8, 2007
1st Application Submitted: February 8, 2017
1st Application Decision: February 16, 2017: (refused due to missing information)
-
2nd Online application submitted April 30, 2017
Biometrics & shipping to UK May 4, 2017
UPS Tracking Delivered to Sheffield May 8, 2017
Email confirmation from Sheffield May 15, 2017
Retroactive Upgrade to Priority*: June 2, 2017
Decision Made on Tracker: July 1, 2017
Decision Made Email: July 3, 2017

• Liked: 49
« Reply #951 on: July 05, 2017, 08:14:23 PM »
omg!!!!!!! american mom!!!!

• Liked: 253
« Reply #952 on: July 05, 2017, 08:16:09 PM »

On Monday I woke up and checked the tracker and it said, "Decided" on July 1st. Later that same day (July 3rd) I got both the decision email + tracking information email from Sheffield. I haven't slept in I don't know how many days and I literally sat at the front door and ran down the drive when I saw the UPS truck come down the block.

It's a YES, thank God!

I can't explain how nervous and scared I've been - but FINALLY after 6 months away from my child and husband, it's a yes! Bittersweet because my parents are so sad I'm leaving "already"!

I want to thank each and every one of you that I spoke to here, you are all in my prayers. You are amazing, wonderful people who helped keep me sane, gave great advice, and helped me with numbers. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Congrats!!!! I'm do happy for you!
2017: Survived a rejected FLR(M) & the wait for Non-Priority Spousal Visa (✿◠‿◠)
2020: ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧ FLR(M) approved
2022: ୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ ILR done
2024: (°◡°♡) Citizenship process begun

• Liked: 3597
« Reply #953 on: July 05, 2017, 08:18:32 PM »
Congratulations, AmericanMom :D!!

So glad you got your visa and that the wait is finally over :).

• Liked: 325
« Reply #954 on: July 05, 2017, 08:19:24 PM »

It's a YES, thank God!

So happy to hear this.  When are you flying out?

Congratulations!

• Liked: 449
« Reply #955 on: July 05, 2017, 08:24:01 PM »

It's a YES, thank God!

Wonderful news!!! Happy reunion and hope you get some good recovery time now with you family!
Met Nov 2015
Married 11 April 17
Online visa app 24 April 2017 (Priority)
Biometrics 5th May 2017
App tracked and received Sheffiled 10th May 2017
Email confirming receipt (of online application) 25th May 2017
Email asking for passport, appendix 2 etc (which has all been sent) 30th May 2017 (Discovered solicitor may have advised to send to wrong processing centre address - letters, and phone calls - still unclear).
Confirmed receipt of docs 17th July
Return label requested and emailed 17th July
Decision email 26th July
Visa 28th July

• Liked: 75
« Reply #956 on: July 05, 2017, 08:25:42 PM »
Wonderful news!!! Happy reunion and hope you get some good recovery time now with you family!

I literally can't stop crying! I'm rooting for you and mbmoffat very hard, you both probably don't even know how much your posts helped me keep it together!

omg!!!!!!! american mom!!!!
I haven't slept in some nights and now I'm even more pumped to sleep.

Congrats!!!! I'm do happy for you!
Thank you! You're in my thoughts, I hope you hear very soon.

Congratulations, AmericanMom :D!!

So glad you got your visa and that the wait is finally over :).
Thank you for all the support and advice, you're a star!

So happy to hear this.  When are you flying out?

Congratulations!

So my initial date I wanted to travel was May 29, but my vignette says July 9 onwards. I'm a mess right now, so I'll try and book whenever is cheapest.

Do you guys know if I can travel out of the UK once I collect my BRP?
Married December 8, 2007
1st Application Submitted: February 8, 2017
1st Application Decision: February 16, 2017: (refused due to missing information)
-
2nd Online application submitted April 30, 2017
Biometrics & shipping to UK May 4, 2017
UPS Tracking Delivered to Sheffield May 8, 2017
Email confirmation from Sheffield May 15, 2017
Retroactive Upgrade to Priority*: June 2, 2017
Decision Made on Tracker: July 1, 2017
Decision Made Email: July 3, 2017

• Liked: 357
« Reply #957 on: July 05, 2017, 08:26:49 PM »

It's a YES, thank God!

Finallyyyyyyyyyu ❤️
So happy for u u deserve to be happy
Thank God 🙏🏼
Enjoy ur flight and enjoy last few days with ur parents and be ready for ur new life in UK 🇬🇧

• Liked: 449
« Reply #958 on: July 05, 2017, 08:28:03 PM »

Ugh!!! Thinking of you and willing your good news to ship!
Met Nov 2015
Married 11 April 17
Online visa app 24 April 2017 (Priority)
Biometrics 5th May 2017
App tracked and received Sheffiled 10th May 2017
Email confirming receipt (of online application) 25th May 2017
Email asking for passport, appendix 2 etc (which has all been sent) 30th May 2017 (Discovered solicitor may have advised to send to wrong processing centre address - letters, and phone calls - still unclear).
Confirmed receipt of docs 17th July
Return label requested and emailed 17th July
Decision email 26th July
Visa 28th July

• Liked: 97
« Reply #959 on: July 05, 2017, 08:28:53 PM »
yup once you have that BRP you can travel as normal!!!!! How did your daughter take the news?? She must be so happy to see you soon!
Met Dublin Ireland- July 2013
Long distance from November 2014-2016
Married 😍 in NYC :6th of January 2017
Spouse Visa Approved!! : 27th of February 2017
Moved to UK: 28th of April 2017

Applied FLR(M)-  12th January 2020
Biometrics- 20th of January 2020

Sponsored Links