Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: July Non Priority Applicants  (Read 15129 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: July Non Priority Applicants
« Reply #315 on: October 12, 2016, 04:53:41 AM »
Here's my timeline:
Married 5/11/15
Biometrics: 11/7/16
Application sent: 11/7/16
Signed for in Sheffield: 13/7/16
Confirmation email: 13/8/16

I'm glad to see that it's normal to not have heard back yet, but still. I miss my husband and our anniversary is coming up soon! Good luck to everyone!

• Liked: 46
« Reply #316 on: October 13, 2016, 01:36:00 AM »
Everyone who's angry that priority has sped up to two to three weeks processing times but nothing for us lowly non priority folks raise your hands.  I'm happy they're receiving there visas but come on waiting 60,70,80,90+ days is ridiculous when that's happening!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 03:01:02 AM by Airadele08 »

• Liked: 63
« Reply #317 on: October 13, 2016, 02:34:02 AM »
Everyone who's angry that priority has sped up to two to three weeks processing times but nothing for us lowly non priority folks.  I'm happy they're receiving there visas but come on waiting 60,70,80,90+ days is ridiculous when that's happening!

Omg totally agree! I even pmed u about it

• Liked: 59
« Reply #318 on: October 13, 2016, 02:59:25 AM »
I'm really angry too guys. I don't know how priority is getting back to normal but there's still no significant movements with non-priority even 6 weeks after the Summer rush.

Surely there's gotta be a point where they HAVE to clear everything from June /July atleast.

If we had known all that we do now, we would have just applied after the Summer instead under priority and would still have gotten a quicker decision than wasting a whole Summer without a passport and no life!

I'm just so mad for us and there just doesn't seem to be anything else that we can do except continue to wait with no further information.  >:(

« Reply #319 on: October 14, 2016, 07:34:42 PM »
I'm really angry too guys. I don't know how priority is getting back to normal but there's still no significant movements with non-priority even 6 weeks after the Summer rush.

Surely there's gotta be a point where they HAVE to clear everything from June /July atleast.

If we had known all that we do now, we would have just applied after the Summer instead under priority and would still have gotten a quicker decision than wasting a whole Summer without a passport and no life!

I'm just so mad for us and there just doesn't seem to be anything else that we can do except continue to wait with no further information.  >:(

Phu I agree, don't they have any deadlines at all for when to clear out ALL the summer baglogs?! Also as Airedale pointed out it seems that priority has sped up significantly and non priority has just stopped all together....wth....what if we all complain or i dunno, can't we do something?! At 70 days now:(

• Liked: 21
« Reply #320 on: October 14, 2016, 09:55:41 PM »
Hello

So our agent reached out to the eco and apparently our case Is being prepared for consideration. I don't know how long this takes but just wanted to let everyone know about the July game plan.

Have a great weekend everyone

« Reply #321 on: October 14, 2016, 10:38:41 PM »
Hello

So our agent reached out to the eco and apparently our case Is being prepared for consideration. I don't know how long this takes but just wanted to let everyone know about the July game plan.

Have a great weekend everyone

That's what we all hear unfortunately, about the current status of our apps.  We're all frustrated bc there is no rhyme or reason for how much time it actually takes to get our visas at this point. Ebarb to my knowledge has been the only one to receive her visa within 60 days from the June/July folks.

« Reply #322 on: October 17, 2016, 03:40:07 AM »
Here's to the start of week 16 waiting for me and please let someone ( some people) actually get a decision made email this week!

« Reply #323 on: October 17, 2016, 04:10:54 AM »
Here's to the start of week 16 waiting for me and please let someone ( some people) actually get a decision made email this week!

Agreed, here's hoping right bak. Week 15 for me

• Liked: 4
« Reply #324 on: October 18, 2016, 02:16:53 PM »
That's what we all hear unfortunately, about the current status of our apps.  We're all frustrated bc there is no rhyme or reason for how much time it actually takes to get our visas at this point. Ebarb to my knowledge has been the only one to receive her visa within 60 days from the June/July folks.
It's been a few weeks since I have had an opportunity to come on the forum. As several of you know, I did receive my visa on September 23 and we flew over on October 8.
I panicked at Manchester as although I had my passport with the vignette in, my letter was in my carry one bag that had been checked thou at Atlanta and went straight through to Manchester. When I approached the agent he said no problem. They did have a little problem with reading my fingerprints but again after a few try's I was allowed to proceed.
 Now we are very busy finding permanent accommodation and a vehicle.
It's cold and rainy, but we are here.
I have great sympathy with the rest of the July non priority that are still waiting!
Thank you everyone for your advice, counsel and comfort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Application submitted: June 20th
Biometrics: June 27th
Package in Sheffield: July 4th

• Liked: 7
« Reply #325 on: October 19, 2016, 02:01:06 PM »
Hi I just received my decision has been made email.  Application received in Sheffield on July 18th.  Hoping for good news soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2016, 02:23:39 PM »
Hi I just received my decision has been made email.  Application received in Sheffield on July 18th.  Hoping for good news soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!! There was another American on the other forum that got theres too.  So that's three so far I've seen today!  Please let this be the backlog clearing we've all been hoping for!!!

• Liked: 4990
« Reply #327 on: October 19, 2016, 02:28:44 PM »
Congratulations!!! There was another American on the other forum that got theres too.  So that's three so far I've seen today!  Please let this be the backlog clearing we've all been hoping for!!!

I'm hopeful that it is.... if it is - seriously - you'll be amazed at how quick they clear it.  Like within two weeks everyone will have their visas and non-priority will go back to being three weeks again.  I'll never understand how that happens.

« Reply #328 on: October 19, 2016, 02:51:49 PM »
Really? Man I hope so soooo much. Congrats to all who have been getting it. Phu, Airedale i hope we're next too

« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2016, 04:52:25 PM »
Mev 4 people have gotten theres today between the two websites.   Im so excited I might cry!!!  Phu I want you to be next.  Im waiting for that almost as much as mine!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab